Closed Thread
Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @leyshoja , not sure what their procedure is yet, we travel 2 hours to our FS, and on our way now. Pretty sure they will fertilise but not sure at what point they will freeze. As far as I know, pick up & fertilisation are the same, just no transfer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Petal40, good luck for EPU today, will be thinking of you. Your E2 is high, best wishes for a quick recovery from EPU. I've never had a problem with FET's, mine were frozen at day 5 and they have all defrosted fine. Hope you get lots of mature eggs and a great fert rate xx
    @faithandhopellove hope things are going well with your cycle. Hope to hear more good news soon
    @Bongley how are you going?

@MGCBertie and @leyshoja, thinking of you for the TWW
    @Chiefsgirl, hope those follies are doing lots of growing, and a few new ones pop up soon
    @Precious40, will be thinking of you for your FET
    @Butterfly39 hope you enjoyed your swim. Hope things are going well with your cycle.

Em, Kelly and anyone else I've forgotten

AFM - now that I've got rid of the latest bout of flu, I'm on a mission - I'm doing a detox diet, and am back at the gym with a vengeance. I've always preferred my veg on a plate than in a cup, so I think I might cheat a bit and make salads and stirfries instead of so many juices.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-11-2014),Chiefsgirl  (12-11-2014),faithandhopellove  (11-11-2014),Kelly70  (11-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-11-2014),Petal40  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    The cheapies never really showed much for me until well after a +bt ... don't read too much into that!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thanks @emski72, I'm not worried yet and was completely expecting a negative this early. I have 1 of the expensive tests at home, but I'm saving that for a special occasion

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja Let the poas insanity begin. Glad it's you and not me there girlie

@MGC Bertie ya, I want a cleaning lady but then also want the exercise, and think I had this really old fashioned view about 'the maid stealing the silverware' and feel kind of creepy about having strangers in my undie drawers etc lol. WhAt ur saying makes total sense though, as usual.

@SpringRain you sound all juiced out, mon cherie! Yes, we want to bite on the apple itself! The passion of life! I was having a great time eating mulberries straight off the tree every morning until I realised I had a midnight snacker of some kind of furry variety with the same idea. Ho hum back to the drawing board.

@faithhopellove yes I'm with you on the wtf factor, my fn rang yesterday to check if I was actually taking the synarel as my LH was too high... I've got 8 follies over 1.0 and FS fears they might pop before we can get them out. Results this afternoon, waiting by phone as EPU would then be Friday instead of Monday and I'll have to book flights this arvo. Otherwise they will cancel the cycle. Then I'm faced with not being able to cycle again this year due to theatres closing except for a short protocol - ideas/comments?

@Petal40 even if you do a freeze all it would be better than synarel trigger and transfer at this point probably. Lots of evidence to show that gets better results.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 11-11-2014 at 15:11.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (11-11-2014),JulieMalooley  (12-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-11-2014),SpringRain  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @roll call JojoD yes baby boy born 12/12/13 after 10 Ivf cycles. Thanks MCG Bertie you are doing a wonderful job. Sticky embies and Baby dust to all.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoJoD For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (12-11-2014),Butterfly39  (11-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloods came back fine and EPU is set for Friday. Booked flights, I'll just go down for the day, can't stand the city. Doing repeat hysteroscopy which I'm really happy about. Hope I get some eggs, e2 is around 6000. Other than that I feel simply awful.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Bloods came back fine and EPU is set for Friday. Booked flights, I'll just go down for the day, can't stand the city. Doing repeat hysteroscopy which I'm really happy about. Hope I get some eggs, e2 is around 6000. Other than that I feel simply awful.
    Hang in there @Butterfly39 - we feel your pain. Just in case one or two do let go early, make sure you do a bit of BD'ing (even tho they will be tell you NOT TO) because any extra chance is a bonus in my book !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Hang in there @Butterfly39 - we feel your pain. Just in case one or two do let go early, make sure you do a bit of BD'ing (even tho they will be tell you NOT TO) because any extra chance is a bonus in my book !
    @leyshoja We've been by the book as far as that goes but I think this time we'll be giving it our all! Hope the testing isn't driving you too nuts I think last time I POAS I picked up the trigger so I'm going to try and hold off for as long as possible (day after ET perhaps )

sorry to hear you feel awful @Butterfly39 having to fly in as well sounds like a right pain in the bum. When will they do the hysteroscopy in relation to the EPU?

Good luck with your first FET @Precious40 let us know how you do on friday
    @Petal40 How did EPU go today?? I hope that freeze all will end up being the best thing for your embryos and you can put some nice strong ones back when your body is all recovered. Such a pain in the bum to have more waiting though, aargh!
    @faithandhopellove any ETA on EPU?
    @Chiefsgirl how was your scan today?

No news from me, I'm waiting on BT results. Just injecting and hoping a higher dose will help grow some nice eggs. First time in 9 cycles that they have raised it. Hopefully the ultrasound on friday will show some good fat follicles.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-11-2014),Petal40  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha, nice to know I'm not the only psychotic tester out there
    Actually I'm pretty calm about the whole poas thing - I always expect a negative, so its always kind of.. 'ah well, that's what I thought'. Plus I'm always planning my next step. Now that I've been slapped about the head for wanting to do another EPU after this donor cycle - and therefore thats out of the equation - I've decided to INSIST on 2 of my frozen embies next time. They said they would 'take it to the team meeting' if this one fails, so I believe I have a chance of having 2 transferred. I'm just going to tell them that this has bankrupted me and I just can't keep doing it and woe is me... I WILL HAVE MY WAYYYYYYYYY. Probably not, but I'm gonna try.
    PS 9dpo today, BFN still, surprise surprise
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 12-11-2014 at 13:18.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (12-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, not sure what they are going to do with me. I had a scan today and I have a 19 and 14 on right, then 17,17,16,15,14 on left. Funny, i have never had success on my left side before, now its decided to wake up!

Not sure if they will trigger me tonight for epu on Friday or if he will try and get them out to Monday (they only do epu on Mon, Wed and Fri). Part of me hopes they put me off till Monday, that's a good 5 I would have then (sacrificing the large one now). I can't remember what they say is the size for mature eggs? E2 was only 1958 on Monday, but had jumped from 760 on Friday so I guess the luveris was doing it's job!
    @Butterfly39 I know how you feel, I've caught something and feel terrible. I had yesterday off, but don't really have a lot of sick days, I've had so much time off for epu's transfers and FS appointments!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post: