Closed Thread
Page 90 of 102 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow, this thread sure gets busy on a weekend !
    Congrats @Petal40 on all those follies and good luck today for your scan. Sounds like you are doing everything possible to make this cycle work. @Faithandhopelove good luck for your EPU wednesday. @Butterfly39 sounds like you sure are keeping busy lol.
    Congrats @MGC Bertie on being PUPO - an expanded blast is great! @GnH good luck on your next cycle – may this be the one. @Chiefsgirl – what a disaster of a weekend. I hope you can laugh about it now? I don’t know about the cold and flu meds, sorry.

AFM, the tww is flying by. As I get older, time just seems to move faster and faster ! I’ve ordered a tonne of tests online – well… 20 for about $5. They are due to arrive on Wednesday and I’ll probably start frittering them away this Thursday (10dpo) or Friday – early, but what the hell, they are cheap. Not sure if I posted or not but all of my embies were really good quality, the remaining 4 were all pretty much fragmentation free and frozen.
    Hi to anyone I've missed and good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well scan this morning now shows 20 follies. I had a bit of a hysterical laugh when the u/s tech counted them. The largest is now at 30mm but the tech tells me it's growth rate is a bad sign. Probably empty. The others are a good size so provided the blood test is good Wednesday should be confirmed. Can't wait to get off these wretched needles!

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl.... And the hits just keep on coming! Don't take pseudoephedrine, u don't want a crack baby. Pseudo won't shorten the duration of your illness, only treats symptoms, and I certainly wouldn't touch them with. 10 ft pole, even if I wasn't doing ivf. Poor DH, he sounds like he's having a terrible time, the main thing for him is hydralyte or applejuice diluted 1/3 to to 2/3 h20.
    @faithandhopellove - holy fat follicles, what a turnout! Hang in there with the needles, and as far as your follies go, you never know what's in them really until they come out. Surely there's some good ones in there!
    @leyshoja which site did you use for your tests? I feel like a drug addict with those things! Hope you're keeping busy and having a nice time. @Petal40 good luck with the weight loss

feel slightly less nauseated, worked last night but called it quits early because the option was there. Been annoyed at DH probably out of boredom (he's away) so I'm going to go skateboarding this morning after my scan and bloods and a big swim at the beach for some positive mental attitude adjustment, vit D and mild cardio. I've got 2 days off so might also start another oil painting. Big plans, let's see how many eventuate. DH gets back from work Wednesday so I guess it's also D day as far as the housework goes, I like having everything perfect for him which I'm thinking might be stupid at this point but I'm also feeling like I'm unwilling to sacrifice my playtime for the housework. I just won't do it, we had the mower guy and the pool guy came so it's not like he will have many other pressing jobs to do here. How come I don't get a cleaning lady? It's a freakin 5 bedroom house. Rant over.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 10-11-2014 at 09:21.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (10-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @faithandhopellove that's an awesome number! I had 15 today, 1 big one on each side (26.4&27.4), all set for UPU Wednesday. The nurse did tell me my eostrogen levels were 9000 from BT Friday though, little worried about that, hope they don't get much higher! Lining is at 11.4, so all good there too.
    @chirfsgirl I hope everything has settled down now & you are feeling ok.
    @leyshoja hope the 2ww is treating you well

Hope everyone else is travelling well with whatever stage you are up to

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (10-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Petal40 View Post
    @faithandhopellove that's an awesome number! I had 15 today, 1 big one on each side (26.4&27.4), all set for UPU Wednesday. The nurse did tell me my eostrogen levels were 9000 from BT Friday though, little worried about that, hope they don't get much higher! Lining is at 11.4, so all good there too.
    @chirfsgirl I hope everything has settled down now & you are feeling ok.
    @leyshoja hope the 2ww is treating you well

Hope everyone else is travelling well with whatever stage you are up to

9000 is getting up there Hun,keep hydrated. Will they transfer with that number? And will they trigger you with hcg or change to synarel? 15 is a great number, no matter what happens, that's great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Faithandhopelove and @Petal40 some great numbers there - congrats !! @Butterfly39 I used good old ebay.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call from the nurses. No EPU on Wednesday. I am pretty cranky about this because I know they are going after the ones that just popped up. On the scan there were around 10 that were ready to go and another few that would be good by Wednesday. Geez. How many do they freakin want! I am pretty sure the little ones will be crap quality and the big ones are now being over cooked. I'm now wondering what the heck my oestrogen is doing. I'm going to end up with ohss if they keep pushing it.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good and bad news for me. 15 follicles looking good, so EPU is going ahead Wednesday. But oestrogen is at 27000!! So no transfer next week, will be a full freeze of whatever I get. Trigger tonight with Synerel, ditch the ovidrel injection. Little bit disappointed as you build yourself up for the whole process, and somehow no transfer seems a bit of a failure. I haven't done a round with frozen, never get any to the freezer lol. So then there's the worry of the thaw as well. I'm feeling ok, very tired, sore & thirsty. Am wondering what the procedure is now - do they fertilise & freeze straight away? I was having a 5 dt, do they wait & freeze then?? On the plus side, hopefully I get a few more than 3 eggs.

Last edited by Petal40; 10-11-2014 at 18:43.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith... I'm with you as I can't believe they're going to keep stimming you. In my experience (and sometimes I do think that us IVF women know just as much, if not more, than some of these FSs) I really think that the best ones are the first ones. Well, I guess it's out of your hands, and will just have to go with it now.

Petal... well, can't say I've ever had that problem - the high numbers, not the lack of transfer!! I never had any of my OEs get to the freezer stage, so I know how worrying that must be. But again, it's out of your control. Just look after yourself.

Butterfly.... I only have a tiny 3 bedroom house, but am thinking about a cleaning lady too. I reckon that after spending so much on IVF, a little bit more for a cleaning lady would be a drop in the ocean!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @faithhopeandlove, I have never been stimmed so that my follies get to that size let alone longer!
    @Petal40 remember to eat lots of protein and drink lots of water. I've had a freeze all before, but only because of high progesterone. They froze mine on day 1 and then thawed them all for FET but I've heard some clinics grow them out to day 5 and then freeze.

Gosh my piddly little 4 with a straggler seems insignificant now! Mine are around the 15mm mark and my estrogen is 1958 up from 760 on Friday. Looks like epu will be Friday for me, I have another scan and bt on wed to see how we are going.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-11-2014),faithandhopellove  (10-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (10-11-2014)