Closed Thread
Page 9 of 102 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedgaroo View Post
    Hi ladies, I've been on and off this forum in the last year or so - especially during my 2wws!
    I just have a quick question, and I apologise if it's been asked before. Wondering how many of you have had 3 embryos transferred (at once) and how it turned out for you? My FS says my stats are (at 41yo) 11% chance of a pregnancy, 2% chance of twins and <1% chance of triplets. Sounds very low to me, not sure if the risk was worth it?
    Thank you! x
    My clinic will only do. 1 good quality embryo and one that isn't suitable to freeze. I was having a treatment recently with a lady who was on her 14th ivf cycle and she had 4 put back. She is pregnant and waiting to see how many took but believes it's only one.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Sedgaroo  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chicas,
    Feeling pretty good about being proactive about getting to BubbaLand!
    @GnH - thanks for the cheery post and here's my list of drugs below.
    Synarel 150 AM & PM
    Puregon 450 PM
    Luveris 75 starts CD6
    Ovidrel trigger.
    Hopefully this will get at least one eggie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Best of luck Biscotti71, it's exciting starting a cycle!
    GnH, thought I'd just share my experience - I think it depends on your ovarian reserve a bit. My amh is less than 1, so very low and on my first cycle (350iu gonal f) I had one mature follie and 1 tiny one. They ramped up my drugs to 600iu gonal f and I still only got one mature follie and a couple of tiny ones that went nowhere. I cancelled the first cycle but this one I am going to egg collection Saturday as I think this is as good as it gets for my body (risky but the follie has grown well, my estragen levels have gone up and are at a good level and my lining is 7mm so I'm praying that means there is actually an egg in there).
    My FS said today, increasing the doses makes no difference with you and she was right. If you had a healthier amh than mine, maybe it would help.
    ✨@Kelly70 - I am excited to get going again and hoping this cycle goes the distance and I lay one good egg!
    Best of baby dust and positive energy your way with your cycle this time round.
    We know it takes only one egg to make a bubba - so I'm wishing for you that this is the one growing in your follies now. Your body seems to be doing all the right stuff to get there too - so yippee!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Hi ladies

Just a quick question for those of you who have taken Synarel waiting to start IVF but waiting till next cycle however FN rang up to see if we were going ahead this cycle she asked if I was coming to collect Synarel I told her I wasn't that we were waiting till next cycle and that AF had turned up she goes well you need to start Synarel on CD 20 so you couldn't have started anyway????

When does everyone else who takes Synarel start it in their cycle? I'm really confused now as FS had said to start taking when AF turned up. Interested to know when everyone else takes it?
    Hey @Twinkley,
    I thought I replied but maybe not (iphone can be more moody & uncooperative at this o'clock!)
    I'm on Synarel and started CD2.
    Check with your FS. Mine gives me a printout of what to take what time etc which I find helps a lot. I like to work from lists in my professional life too! Lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Biscotti71, I'll take all the positive vibes and good energy I can get, from you, the universe, my dear departed grandmother (my mum is praying to her and will be making me say a prayer this weekend even though I am not religious) and whatever else!!

I'm sending some back to you my dear, you go girl!! Let's roll that dice.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    Rotten day today. AF turned up late last night then this morning the endometriosis pain started. Usually I can manage it on neurofen and panadol (I have okayed the neurofen use with my FS) but today it went ballistic. Ended up in hospital on a drip having narcotics pumped into me. Finally got the pain under control and got out at 8:30 tonight. Looks like I will need some more surgery for the endo before starting another cycle.
    OMG! That's a really rotten day - I hope you sleep well tonight and make a speedy recovery after the next bout of surgery so you can cycle again soon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    I have been on 450 gonal f since my first cycle and I have an amh of 1.5 (or did when I tested in nov 12). I have had my best egg. Umbels on long down cycles using bcp followed by lucrin then the gonal f. I used dhea and saizen this last time and got 7 eggs and 5 fertilised. 2 were put back. No frosties but I've never gotten frosties. I have also been on a regime of vitamins for months which I think have all contributed to better numbers and quality,
    @Chiefsgirl good luck with your morula becoming cosy and grow, grow, growing into your dream bubba.✨
    I have to ask, what's bcp?
    I'm also on vitamins, acupuncture & relaxation massage to help things along this cycle. I'm 43 next week, have an AMH of 3.9 and my first cycle was cancelled due to low response.
    Good luck to others reading along
    ✨🌻✨

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    @Chiefsgirl good luck with your morula becoming cosy and grow, grow, growing into your dream bubba.✨
    I have to ask, what's bcp?
    I'm also on vitamins, acupuncture & relaxation massage to help things along this cycle. I'm 43 next week, have an AMH of 3.9 and my first cycle was cancelled due to low response.
    Good luck to others reading along
    ✨🌻✨
    Sorry that's the birth control pill. My FS likes me to go on that for 3 weeks, then I start lucrin and stop pill. Have a period a cpl of days later and about a week after starting lucrin I start gonal f. It's something about completely shutting down the ovaries then getting them to grow multiple eggs at the same rate so they are ready for epu at the same time.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti71, your amh is good for a nearly 43 year old, I'd expect you to get some nice eggies!! What vits are you on?

Chiefs, is that a down reg cycle? Is that supposed to be good for older women/poor responders? I wonder why my FS hasn't mentioned that type of cycle. She's just thrown medium - high doses of gonal f/antagonist at me to date.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    My clinic will only do. 1 good quality embryo and one that isn't suitable to freeze. I was having a treatment recently with a lady who was on her 14th ivf cycle and she had 4 put back. She is pregnant and waiting to see how many took but believes it's only one.
    Ive transferred the 3 best over last 2 cycles and so far bfn :/

my amh was 24 a year ago, not sure what it is now.

Re synarel, since I ran off the back of my last cycle, I sniffed from my bfn date right through. Having af now and scan/bt today to check where things are then we jab again. Very nervous as my fsh will be 250 and the most I've had was equiv of 200 (150 elonva) and was about a 6 month tummy then and around 2 week recovery. No transfer ahead though as we are banking so perhaps that's why we are going hell for leather. First time for me on the long protocol and hating the synarel, it's seriously vile. DH is home and we are doing extra testing on his spermies today also. So a big day for us really. A bit traumatised by all this snow. We have a trip booked end July but seeing all this snow I can't ride on the tv is quite upsetting. Mind you I do traumatise myself looking at the storms coming on the Antarctica satellite . Anyway, onwards and upwards!
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 26-06-2014 at 07:44.