Closed Thread
Page 89 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bertie - definitely egg quality - the donor has fathered 9 babies. I'm wondering about the quality maybe being even worse due to the length of time I was on stims (about 30 days). But in reality I'm sure it was pretty much age. Still surprised, was pretty confident I'd get to transfer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70, oh crap. How disappointing. Yeah, the length of stimulation might have been a factor. Did you speak to Lynn directly? She might have some ideas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not Lynn @Butterfly39 just someone from the lab - I'll be hoping I get to speak to her next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Not Lynn @Butterfly39 just someone from the lab - I'll be hoping I get to speak to her next week.
    Yup, probably more will be revealed, as always. Hope you're ok.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I am back from Fiji and heading to clinic to get next round of drugs for last cycle this year. Have a change of drugs Lucrin (start 17/11)and menopur. EPU around 12 dec. good luck to all on EPU this week and on TWW. Petal40 what drugs were u on what a great increase in follies. I use to get 9 - 11 now down to 5 am hoping new drugs might help get a few more. Kelly70 that really sucks, nothing can make u feel better. I had it happen first cycle this year. It's just not fair. Look forward to hearing how u all go this month x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GnH For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, congratulations on being PUPO!

Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear your news

Petal and faith, hope your scans show some good growth

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (09-11-2014),Kelly70  (09-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GnH View Post
    Hi all, I am back from Fiji and heading to clinic to get next round of drugs for last cycle this year. Have a change of drugs Lucrin (start 17/11)and menopur. EPU around 12 dec. good luck to all on EPU this week and on TWW. Petal40 what drugs were u on what a great increase in follies. I use to get 9 - 11 now down to 5 am hoping new drugs might help get a few more. Kelly70 that really sucks, nothing can make u feel better. I had it happen first cycle this year. It's just not fair. Look forward to hearing how u all go this month x
    Did first 2 cycles on high dose Gonal F, only getting 3&4 follies, changed FS, on cycle 2 with him, using Menopur, half the dose. Got 6 follies first time, now I have 13 (hopefully they're still all there) growing. Drugs from FS are the same as last time, but I've seen a naturopath who says my immune system is working too hard. He ran some blood tests, my vitamin D level was low too, so I've increased my D, changed my pregnancy vitamin to one he's recommended, am still taking fish oil, CoQ10(ubiquinol), he added magnesium and n-acetylsteine twice a day. I've also gone gluten & dairy free for the last month or so, as this is what causes the immune system to work harder. I've lost 6kg, and feel so much better for it. And I'm doing accupuncture. I really feel it's the lifestyle change, fingers crossed the egg quality is good. I always get about 50% fertilisation rate, and all make it to transfer (have done 3&4 dt, this time we are doing 5dt), but haven't had anything close to a BFP.

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Petal40; 09-11-2014 at 21:38.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Petal40 that's seriously great increase. I had a terrible cycle on menopur, but I've heard some ladies respond really well.
    @faithhopeandlove, good luck for epu on wed.
    @Kelly70 noooooooooo that totally sucks you poor thing.i hope you get some answers xxxx

AFM, I had 5 follies going on Friday, all pretty even between 12-14 with one lagging behind at 8. My lh was low so am on luveris now. I had the bt and scan then drove up the coast for a wedding, and got the follow up call in the afternoon. So of course they had only given me two doses of luveris, so we had a mad dash home from the coast this morning to pick up more drugs before the clinic closed.

It has been a disastrous weekend health wise. I gave DH some cheese left over from a work do on Thursday and he got some sort of allergic reaction to it and was pretty sick, then I had a hay fever reaction on sat arvo before the wedding, then I gave DH a piece of cake at the wedding reception without thinking that it was gluten free so probably had nuts in it, and he spent the night vomiting. And we cap the weekend off with me waking up with a headcold! I've spent the afternoon in bed, hopefully it will go away in time for epu this week! Does anyone know if we can take cold and flu tablets?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-11-2014),faithandhopellove  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GnH oh, I forgot, I'm on selenium drops as well

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Kelly70 I am so very sorry to hear about your fert results. I hope you are going ok..