Closed Thread
Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Day 7 of stims and had my first scan this morning. After having bloods on Thursday that the nurses said showed a slow response the scan showed 15 follies. So much for slow! I should be upset as we were aiming for low numbers and better quality but I can't help having a chuckle. After 3 months of being on Zolodex to shut the ovaries down and being told there was a risk my ovaries wouldn't wake up with this treatment I really wonder how much medical science knows about these things.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow faithhopeandlove are they worried about ohss with those numbers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Wow faithhopeandlove are they worried about ohss with those numbers?
    We're waiting to see what the blood test results come back as. Hopefully the hormone levels are still ok. Largest follie was 16mm, then a 12 and 10mm. The rest are still small. Maybe they will reduce the stims down to keep the little ones from developing further.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Petal40 hopefully thats a good sign that your follicles are raring to go
    @Faithandhopelove sounds like a great start to me! Hopefully you will get good numbers AND high quality

I'll be a couple of weeks behind, start injecting this friday.
    @leyshoja did your swelling go down? Oh your donors EPU is today isn't it? How did it go??!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    November looks like an interesting month on this thread. Can't wait to hear how the donor went @leyshoja. Looking forward to updates Chiefs, Petal and Bongley. Sending babydust your way. I read elsewhere that Kelly70 is getting close to pickup. Are you doing your FET this month Bertie?

AFM The blood tests must be ok because the FS is keeping me on the same dose of Gonal F and starting me on Luveris. Next scan on Wednesday.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I posted on here a little while ago asking advice as I have had 8 unsuccessful attempts at ivf for baby number 2. I just thought I would let you know that my very last attempt (number 9) has resulted in a BFP. I am currently 5 weeks pregnant. My last cycle ended up with two blasts, my fs wanted to transfer both but my gut feeling was to only transfer one cause my thinking was that if it was a bfn at least i had one more go, my fs disagreed but was happy to go with whatever i wanted to do. well that one was a bfn and after that I requested to be tested for nk cells I also asked about endo scratch and about adenomyosis as suggested by some of you here. I was tested for nk cells which came back fine and while he was in there my fs did an endo scratch and a lypoidal flush and he was certain i didnt have adenomyosis. I hit the pavers and dropped 3.5 of the extra 5 kilos I was carrying so was nearly back to my pre pregnancy weight from bub number 1. After all that i had my remaining frosty transferred and finally got my BFP, i truly believe the endo scratch and my weight loss were the winning combos for me. Thankyou again for your advice and I hope you all get your much deserved BFP soon 😊

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angels4me For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (03-11-2014),faithandhopellove  (03-11-2014),MGC Bertie  (03-11-2014),Nereid  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nane

Hi ladies I would just like to say how strong and wonderful you all are with all you have to go through I am wanting to be a nana so I probably shouldn't even be on here but I have a question as my daughter is doing her third ivf could you tell me does synarel spray stop your period her fs said it shouldn't but she is 5 days late so waiting before starting injections

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nane For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nane View Post
    Hi ladies I would just like to say how strong and wonderful you all are with all you have to go through I am wanting to be a nana so I probably shouldn't even be on here but I have a question as my daughter is doing her third ivf could you tell me does synarel spray stop your period her fs said it shouldn't but she is 5 days late so waiting before starting injections
    Hi @Nane, no it doesn't stop it

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nane yep, definitely doesn't stop a period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nane - the only thing that may be stopping it is apprehension about starting a cycle - happened to me twice (my first cycle it was 2 weeks late) and I'm normally a 28 day spot on.