Closed Thread
Page 74 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear that Sophdask.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley I think Kelly is right :everyone's experience is different. The pain did not last long. It was the squeamishness of what they were doing that made it seem worse. The doc told me that feeling faint was caused by getting the instrument through the cervix. Apparently it's a reflex reaction. It doesn't happen to everyone though. I got a nice cup of tea and a biscuit for my trouble anyway.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (16-10-2014),MGC Bertie  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that sophdask, so heartbreaking for you. Take care of yourself x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nereid For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti... I think you said your BT is today. Good luck xx

Kelly70.... where are you up to? You have started cycling now, haven't you?
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 16-10-2014 at 08:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie: yes am coming to the end of cycle 4 - my first cycle with Lynn B. Elonva with nightly Menopur top ups and hgh. I've felt a bit more hammered by these drugs, more bloated as well.

Progress scan tomorrow morning and I'm terrified I'll only see one follie again - which is very likely. If so and all the other signs/blood work are good, I'll go to EPU as you never know when it might be a golden egg.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Killarneygirl View Post
    Hi everyone

Been reading along but had nothing to add for the past few months. I am waiting for af to arrive, due Sun or Mon and starting a fresh cycle. I have a new FS and they are changing my drugs from Gonal F to Puregon. Has anyone any experience with both of these?

I didn't get any frosties before and obviously hope this time is different. This FS wants to put 2 back also given I am now 40. Is that the norm?

Sorry for all the questions
    Hi @Killarneygirl yes that seems to be the norm. I started at 40 and had 2 transferred every cycle only because, I was told, I was over 40. Now that I'm doing a donor egg cycle - donor is 34 - they absolutely, positively refuse to do more than 1 which I am very disappointed about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nereid View Post
    Thanks everyone for the lovely welcome I just had 1 embie transferred as my clinic rarely do 2. I've had AF cramps for the past two days, on and off just to torture me. And like every other month I've been googling 'period-like cramps before a positive test' etc. which only makes me more neurotic and miserable.
    @Nereid, try to stop torturing yourself. Everyone's twinges and symptoms are different, but it always seems like they are EXACTLY the same as AF symptoms. Our bodies are just plain mean to us !! @sophdask I'm so sorry to hear that. I went through exactly the same thing last year on my one and only pregnancy (so far) and it is devastating. The only 1 piece of advice that I can give, which helped me in the end, is to get them to do chromosome analysis if its not already too late. When I found out my miscarriage was caused by a chromosome issue (downs syndrome) it actually made me feel a bit better (which sounds terrible I know) knowing that a genuine problem with the baby caused the miscarriage so in theory my body was still in fact capable of a healthy pregnancy. I hope things improve for you real soon.
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 16-10-2014 at 10:30.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Nereid  (16-10-2014),sophdask  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sophdask very sorry about your loss. Did they do any tests to see the cause? Take time to grieve

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Killarneygirl For This Useful Post:

sophdask  (16-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sophdask I'm so sorry xxx

Good luck today @Kelly70

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So af turned up early, called the clinic, advised me to come in for baseline tests. So rushed off and had them done by 12.30. Anyway they called me just now and said estrogen and progesterone levels are too high. To retest next Wednesday. Has anyone any experience of something similar? Which would be cd6 and no injecting in the mean time. Am I out for this cycle? The nurse said it was too early to tell?