Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ho hum. Still waiting for AF......
    Cheering from the sidelines for y'all!🌈

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi GnH, I have had cramps on and off for two days. I forgot about the side effects of crinone and thought it was AF coming on. It still might be as I have gotten a couple of pimples too.
    At my clinic there are two FS. One is positive, the other negative. The negative Doc actually told us to give up after this round if it didn't work. The positive doc has said we have a good chance and to keep going. It was actually the positive Dr who told us he thought the quality may not be good enough to get a pregnancy. We figured we have nothing to lose in trying and the dr agreed with us. The negative dr on the other hand was not happy with our blastocysts we had on first round. He said they could be better. At my age I'm happy to get any blasties (we also had two Morulas on that cycle) so I am scratching my head a bit. I sort of felt like I was ruining his success statistics or something. We are going to continue though and will consider donor eggs if we have to. My DH is as keen as I am to make this work. Thanks for your lovely message. I going to pray that it works for both of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringRain View Post
    GnH and faith, congratulations on being PUPO!!

Biscotti, hope AF shows up soon

Chiefsgirl, how are you going with your cycle? Have you been given a transfer date?

Kelly, how are things coming along with your cycle?
    Thanks springrain. I had transfer on Friday. One morula that was a cpl of hrs off being a blast and a compacting something that was a day behind.

My three other frosties were too far behind so if this doesn't work I'm back to another stim cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Thanks springrain. I had transfer on Friday. One morula that was a cpl of hrs off being a blast and a compacting something that was a day behind.

My three other frosties were too far behind so if this doesn't work I'm back to another stim cycle!
    Congratulations. Now a few of us are PUPO.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today's beta is in. It's up from 520 to 1777 in 3 days. I can relax now until next BT in a week. These tests are so stressful! Past experience just makes me expect bad news.

Good luck to the PUPO ladies

X

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (23-06-2014),MGC Bertie  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsErinR View Post
    Today's beta is in. It's up from 520 to 1777 in 3 days. I can relax now until next BT in a week. These tests are so stressful! Past experience just makes me expect bad news.

Good luck to the PUPO ladies

X
    Great news; isn't it a lovely feeling?

Also sending lots of sticky baby vibes to the PUPO girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I've been on and off this forum in the last year or so - especially during my 2wws!
    I just have a quick question, and I apologise if it's been asked before. Wondering how many of you have had 3 embryos transferred (at once) and how it turned out for you? My FS says my stats are (at 41yo) 11% chance of a pregnancy, 2% chance of twins and <1% chance of triplets. Sounds very low to me, not sure if the risk was worth it?
    Thank you! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl, congratulations on being PUPO! Lots of sticky vibes to you and faithandhopellove!

MrsErin, you must be so pleased, what a great result! Looking forward to hearing more good news from your next BT

Sedgaroo, not sure about that. At first my FS told me that I'd only be able to transfer one at a time. She did offer to do more than one after my most recent m/c but by then I'd moved on to CGH anyway.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (24-06-2014),faithandhopellove  (24-06-2014),Sedgaroo  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Chiefs!
    Great news MrsErin...

Hello to all the newbies in here - I'm still cheering from the sidelines

Em xx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (25-06-2014),Chiefsgirl  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the PUPO - fingers crossed and baby dust

I've seen my acupuncturist and she's started me on some chinese herbs and weekly acupuncture. Its exciting to think its all beginning. She suggested we both cut out sugar, alcohol, caffeine, and that in addition to multivitamins, DP should start Menevit. What is everyones opinion with all these supplements?