Closed Thread
Page 66 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley, good luck for EPU, hope you have a quick recovery and get lots of mature eggs.

Leyshoja, lovely to see you back! Looking forward to hearing more about your DE journey.

Em, It's actually my 5th FET, but my 10th cycle overall. Hope things are going well with you and your LO.

Butterfly, good that you're back, looking forward to hearing about your next banking cycle, hope it is a good one

Bertie, Grace, GnH, faith, Chiefsgirl and anyone else I've forgotten

AFM - another BT tomorrow, then transfer on Thursday.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (24-09-2014),emski72  (23-09-2014),faithandhopellove  (23-09-2014),JulieMalooley  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SpringRain... good for your FET on Thurs. Are you taking any meds for this cycle, or is it natural?

Bongley.... good luck for your EPU. How many follicles showed up on this last us?

AFM... I went and saw my FS this morning to plan in our last FET with my sister's DE. There was really not much to talk about, so very nicely he didn't charge me (just the medicare amount). I first of thought "cool" but then laughed at the ridiculousness of how much I have spent over the past three years!! I ought to be getting more than one consult free!!

Anyhow, there was one little thing he did say, and that was "there was a flicker of Hcg" after my most recent FET. I said "what?" and made him show me the sheet (haha, I laughed at that later too, thinking no-one normally would do that to a doctor), but there it was a big number "3". And just as I was about to ask, he said, "no, it's too much to be left over from the pregnyl." I said, that the clinic's BT was only 5.5 days after the last pregnyl, but he thought it wouldn't show up like that. So, the tiniest bit of implantation, but in the scheme of things really totally far from a baby, so I'm not sure why I'm fixated so much on it all afternoon!!

And the only other news, is that I ordered my Nupogen (immune drugs) today from "Pharmasave" in Macarthur Square, Campbelltown for $1400. When I first asked for a quote, the lady went to her computer, tapped away for ages and I could see she was puzzled. After about 5 minutes, she looked up and said, "Do you have an idea how much this is going to be?" I laughed, nodded my head and said wryly, "Yes, $1500". She breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Actually $1400". Considering that's the best price I'd found, I bought it there and then, to stop me thinking about it anymore. As I'm paying, the lady was still shaking her head in disbelief at the price and said that she's never seen anyone pay anything like that for medicines before. Again, I just laughed, and said that it's nothing compared to how much I've paid for things already. Then I thought, since I have a sympathetic listener, I'll add my bit about, "Yes, I always roll my eyes when my workmates complain they've had to pay $30 for a prescription or such, that they just don't know!" She laughed at that.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for transfer on Thursday @SpringRain

Good luck with your EPU @Bongley

Hi to everyone else

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (24-09-2014),SpringRain  (25-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, aside from the BFP's that piece of news is the most exciting thing I have heard on here. That little embie attached! Woo hoo! It might not have been a stayer but blooming heck all that worry about not being able to get pregnant is now just bunk. That hcg just proved you can get pregnant! Go girl!

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leyshoja AF is due end of this month - and so I'll notify the FN then and get a date to start synarel end of this cycle - extrapolating from here I think I would be commencing jabs end of October depending on lining and bloods being in place. I've been invited to a hens night, engagement party and wedding all in October which is therefore the worst possible time in terms of general merriment anyhow - looks like I'm destined to experience social life as 'designated driver' lol

MGC wow this sounds promising that things are moving in the right direction ... I'm excited for u!

Springy all the best for FET Thursday.

Bongley wow what a haul. I'm similar to you, get the numbers but the quality isn't always there. I have this sinking feeling that they will biopsy them all and they will all be mutant ninja turtles (as DH puts it) and all end up in the bin. DH is still his perpetually annoyingly positive self though. Which is interesting considering how much of an insensitive d*ck he can be at other times (why can't we go out after egg pickup to look at motorbikes?)...aaagh

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (25-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (24-09-2014),SpringRain  (24-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in that category too Butterfly. Lots of eggs, terrible quality. My AMH came back at 18. The FS was smilling when he told me but really it doesn't make them any younger. In any case I am booked in for a scratch when I get my last Zolodex shot next month. After that I'm back to stimming. Looks like it will be sooner than I thought.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    faith, I'm another in the lots of eggs, terrible quality group.

Bertie, it was a medicated FET. I had 2 attempts at a natural one early in my journey and both got cancelled due to wonky ovulation times, so it's all medicated now. Great to hear you had some implantation happen!! Also well done on scoring the free consult - given how much you paid out for the nupogen, you deserve it!!

Butterfly, good luck for your next cycle, will be thinking of you. Just purely from a numbers perspective, if you are getting good amounts of embies there, then at least a couple should be normal. I had one of the oldest frosties put back, one that was leftover from the last cycle before we started the CGH ones - so not biopsied. Funnily enough, I feel like there is still a bit of hope while they are in frozen, so can't quite bear to defrost them and have a spectacularly expensive fail.

Bongley, Em, Grace, GnH, leyshoja and anyone else I've forgottne

AFM - had one defrosted one put back yesterday. I know I should be grateful, but I feel like the fertility equivalent of a "party pooper", in not being optimistic at all. To be quite honest, I don't think this one will be a success. In fact, I'm not holding my breath at all- I'm already planning my next cycle. Sad to be sitting here on a Friday night after a nice d5 blastie transfer planning the next cycle?
    Last edited by SpringRain; 26-09-2014 at 22:59.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

emski72  (28-09-2014),faithandhopellove  (27-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MGC Bertie glad some kind of implantation happened for you. Could this be the start of things turning around for you? I hope so.

I think you have IVF fatigue by the sound of it @SpringRain, whinge away, we can't be all positive and perky all of the time. Speaking of which.........

AFM well I *WAS* in the lots of eggs terrible quality group. Now its just some eggs and terrible quality, ha! Only got 5 at pick up (lots of 'empty' follicles for some reason) and 3 fertilised yesterday. Our worst result yet.

Now normally pick up and fertilisation are a highlight for us (got 11 out of 11 last time) and then we lose 90% on the way to day 5/6. So, feeling very pessimistic.

Day 3 tomorrow should tell us more of the quality, all will be forgiven if I can get an 8 cell (or a 6 cell) but not holding my breath. Anything less than that and I think its all over. Day 3 transfer is out as its the weekend. Not sure I'll have anything left by day 5 tues...........

I also see my FS on tuesday and we will discuss a plan of attack for one last shot (SpringRain I'm also planning the next cycle before this one is done!)

Good luck gals. Hope we get some better news on here soon!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (27-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (27-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley... maybe by having less eggs, they will be of better quality :-)) Will be sending nice growing thoughts to them for the next couple of days. Best of luck.

SpringRain... congrats on being PUPO. I so know how you feel about being a "party pooper" about thinking it's already over when you still have the whole TWW infront of you. Well, I guess planning the next cycle will keep you occupied :-))

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (27-09-2014),SpringRain  (29-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Ladies...This "Stalker from the Sidelines" is just popping her head in to wish you all the very best of luck in getting your BFP'S!! and to you all!! xoxoxo

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (28-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (29-09-2014)