Closed Thread
Page 64 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sophdask, good to hear your numbers have increased, and the scan looks good

Chiefs, sorry to hear about the scan. Best wishes for Monday, hope that the 2 that were hiding come out.

Bongley, hope the increased dose kickstarts your e2.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-09-2014),sophdask  (17-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GL Springrain, Bongley and Chiefsgirl. Fx for increased follie numbers. Those HCG numbers are looking good now Sophdask.
    I am off to see the FS this week after the clinic called me. I was thinking it was a bit early but apparently they want to organise an endometrial scratch this time around.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (17-09-2014),Chiefsgirl  (18-09-2014),sophdask  (17-09-2014),SpringRain  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey everybody, I'm back after a few months of no ivf action. Didnt fall pregnant naturally in the meantime, what a surprise Anyway, my donor egg cycle is about to start so I guess I'll start forum stalking again, and I'll have to go back through this forum to see where everybody is at. Some of you may remember I went on the donor egg register almost 3 months ago (at 42, after 8 mixed ivf cycles - egg freeze, epu and ft's) and a donor chose us in only 9 days (still gobsmacked over that) well she and I are both going on the pill tomorrow to sync this cycle, and EPU is in 6 weeks from today !! It sounds ages away, but when she chose me, it was 4 months before she could do it, and that time has flown !

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (22-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back @leyshoja, that has come around quickly! Good luck to you in your upcoming cycle.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (19-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    welcome back @leyshoja ! How exciting for you Hope the next 6 weeks fly by.
    @faithhopellove I've heard good things about the endo scratch, hope it does the trick for you

I had my first scan today with 18 follies so I'm all back on track after the last cycle being cancelled. Big relief. Next US and bloods on monday. Trigger monday or tuesday I would have thought.

Good luck everyone.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (20-09-2014),JulieMalooley  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Hey everybody, I'm back after a few months of no ivf action. Didnt fall pregnant naturally in the meantime, what a surprise Anyway, my donor egg cycle is about to start so I guess I'll start forum stalking again, and I'll have to go back through this forum to see where everybody is at. Some of you may remember I went on the donor egg register almost 3 months ago (at 42, after 8 mixed ivf cycles - egg freeze, epu and ft's) and a donor chose us in only 9 days (still gobsmacked over that) well she and I are both going on the pill tomorrow to sync this cycle, and EPU is in 6 weeks from today !! It sounds ages away, but when she chose me, it was 4 months before she could do it, and that time has flown !
    How exciting! All the best for your cycle.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just 2 eggs for me today. Scientist called to say both were mature and have been icsi'd. Had hoped there would be more.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Just 2 eggs for me today. Scientist called to say both were mature and have been icsi'd. Had hoped there would be more.
    @Chiefsgirl how disappointing are you still getting the pgd done or are you doing a fresh transfer?

Hope these two are good qualities embies that can go the distance.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (26-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Leyshoja..... how exciting. What type of donor register were you on? Is it one with your clinic, or from somewhere else? You mentioned that the donor chose you, but did you get some kind of say (e.g. physical attributes)?

Bongley... 18 follicles sound amazing!! Good luck with EPU next week.

Chiefs.... 2 eggs are better than none. Let's hope there's a great party going on right now in that petri dish xx

AFM.... I saw Dr M this evening, and finally he's agreed to let me use Dex and Nupogen, both of which I've been asking for 6 months to be allowed to use. Maybe it's because it's my last donor embie. Maybe it's because I've used Intrallipids twice and IVIG twice, both without success. Who knows? He just said "what else can we change?" and then decided on those. I wanted to shake him, considering I've wanted those all along, but was secretly pleased at least I get to try them :-))

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-09-2014),Chiefsgirl  (26-09-2014),faithandhopellove  (20-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley they are going to be frozen and then will be pgd'd with my next cycle. I can't do a transfer now as I haven't been taking any of my immune meds and they wouldn't have a chance without them.

@mgcbertie yay for finally getting to try neupogen, I've asked twice and he said no both times!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (19-09-2014)