Closed Thread
Page 61 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AFM... no signs, no symptoms, no nothing. Thankfully work is keeping me busy, so the TWW is going pretty quick.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry you aren't feeling anything different. Are you going to POAS @MGC Bertie?
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 07-01-2015 at 19:35. Reason: Ref to deleted quote

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bongley.... I won't POAS until just before my BT on Monday morning. I had my last Pregnyl shot on Tues, so it's likely to still even be in my system come Monday morning, as that will only be 5.5 days since the last Pregnyl shot. So my plan is, if it's a real faint line then it will be a BFN and I can go snuggle and have a cry with DH in bed before going to work on the Monday. If it's a medium or dark line, then perhaps be hopeful for Monday afternoon.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    as expected Im out, planning on doing another fresh cycle in October.
    Good luck to all, best of luck for Monday Bertie, hope its your turn
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 07-01-2015 at 19:36. Reason: Edited at request of quoted member

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Bongley.... I won't POAS until just before my BT on Monday morning. I had my last Pregnyl shot on Tues, so it's likely to still even be in my system come Monday morning, as that will only be 5.5 days since the last Pregnyl shot. So my plan is, if it's a real faint line then it will be a BFN and I can go snuggle and have a cry with DH in bed before going to work on the Monday. If it's a medium or dark line, then perhaps be hopeful for Monday afternoon.
    @MGC Bertie sounds like a good plan.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tuxcat sorry to hear that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tuxcat... I thought your official BT wasn't until Monday, same as mine? Did silly AF arrive early? Very sorry to hear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie - massive good luck for tomorrow xx

Just wondering if any of you ladies have used hgh or saizen in your cycles and if you saw improved outcomes. Particularly ladies with DOR/poor responders. Have my first apt with Lynn Burmeister on Wed and it's on my list to ask her about.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly... thanks for your thoughts... not long to wait now :-)) As for HGH I did use something one cycle but it made no difference for me. I do remember others mentioning that it seems to work better over a longer period of time, but for me, time had run out for my OE, so we moved on.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (14-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, had a 7 cell 3 day embryo transferred on Wednesday, FS and scientist said it was exactly where it should be and look really good, so fingers crossed it hangs on . Still have another week till BT, trying to keep busy, at my new clinic I have Crinone morning and night but at my old clinic it was just once a day. What does everyone else do ? Does it help implantation having it twice ? Grace1 - congrats on the BFP...great news. Kelly70....I will be interested in what your FS says about the Saizen, as I have been thinking about it, I am a low responder to Gonal F...I was told it is $1400 and there is no medicare rebate. My old clinic suggest Luveris, which is covered by medicare, so maybe ask Lynne about this too.....good luck everyone...xox

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GnH For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcg Bertie good luck tomorrow. Kelly70 I used omnitrope growth hormone this cycle. Definitely one of my better cycles. 16 eggs, 12 fertilised, 2 transferred, 3 for freeze. Used 3mg whilst I was injecting gonal and menopur. Additional out of pocket cost of $1200. Definitely ask Lynn about it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-09-2014)