Closed Thread
Page 56 of 102 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There is so much going on here that I have been on tenterhooks for weeks! I'm still hopeful of a nice crop of BFP's from the girls having tests this week. I did not poas for my cycles but AF came way beforè the BT was due. If I knew I would be at work when the BT results were back I would definitely due it though. This IVF caper has made me an emotional wreck. Either way I would be crying.
    Welcome to the newbies. This is a great thread.

Still reading along although I have a long wait for my next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone…
    Precious 40 and Petal40 ….hope you have good news for us,fingers crossed.
    Angles….your story is so similar to mine…I have DD (4 1/2)first cycle and DS (2) 3rd cycle….now trying for #3, and it has beena disaster, I feel really guilty when all these wonderful girls haven’t had asmuch success as I have, I feel selfish complaining about it….but I want it somuch. I have given up alcohol, caffeine, taking my vitamins….I am now doingcycle number 4 since trying for #3, socan only hope.
    Malkitek….my FS said at 40 or over you have a 5% chance tofall naturally and doing IVF its 18% chance per month….so I guess you have to have5 eggs transferred before striking it lucky…at this stage I am happy if I evenget an egg to transfer…..hang in there….
    So I have a US tomorrow, last week my E2 was only 154 on day5 so upped Gonal F to 450 and I haveresponded, it looks like I might have 3 good size follies with another 3smaller ones which won’t make it to size by Friday….will know more tomorrow butEPU is suppose to be Friday, so I have everything crossed the eggs have grownin the last 2 days.
    One of the topics most discussed is when to POAS, I usually get AF before the test day, so knowI am not pregnant and can deal with it, the first few times I did IVF I askedthe clinic not to call until after 5pm, so that way I wouldn’t be at work and getupset if the news was bad....
    Also we only told immediate family we were doing IVF, as Ifelt that there would be too much pressure on me with people asking questionsall the time, and if cycles were unsuccessful, having to retell to everyone wastoo much, even now if anyone is dumbenough to ask I say we didn’t do IVF, because at the end of the day its no-ones business but ours. If a friend tells me they are pregnant I don’t ask “ohso how many times did you have sex to get pregnant” or “oh what position did you use?” I just feel like asking someone if they didIVF is just too personal.
    Anyway that’s my 2 cents worth !
    Good luck ladies xox

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GnH For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    sorry it's so late. I'm in WA.... It's a BFN for me.
    this is the only time I haven't cried hysterically. I feel calm. I'm kinda worried about that too being my eight or ninth cycle
    Next step is to use my frozen two. (they have been on ice for two years - saving them for a raining day). Then if they're no good I'm looking at DE either from Spain or USA
    good luck to the rest of you ladies xxxx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Precious40 For This Useful Post:

Malkitek  (03-09-2014),MGC Bertie  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry @Precious40 I hope you have success with your frosties. What a hard process this is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Precious40

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT this morning, bit poas and BFN. So disappointed as this was our best cycle ever. That makes 5 embys over 3 cycles, and never a hint of BFP. Not sure what our next step will be. Will get through the rest of the working week first, then share a bottle of wine with dh on the weekend and talk about where we will go from here.
    Sorry you're the same precious. Wishing everyone else luck this week xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that precious and petal. I hear you with the good cycle Petal. On my last cycle even my Dr was excited but still turned out too be a BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah not sure I'm going to be helping to buck the trend today - I am 2 days out from OTD and stark negative again on POAS.

Tough ride this caper. Hugs @Petal40 and @Precious40, I'm feeling ya. I will be having a number of large wines this weekend.

Transferring to Lynn Burmeister in 2 weeks time so will be excited to be starting fresh and will hopefully cycle again right away.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Petal40  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Precious and petal am so sorry to hear. It's so hard this process. Kelly I am with Lynn and have only good things to say about her. She is very thorough. Might be worth joining her thread on here.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (03-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha - thanks Soph - I just joined the Lynn thread this morning.

Any clues on the kind of approach she is likely to take with an oldie like me (43?). Does she go for a softer/lower dose kind of approach? I expect she'll be pretty blunt about chances but I'm ready for that.