Closed Thread
Page 52 of 102 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley this might be tmi but if it's dark blood then it is old blood from inside your cervix that is from old AF (gross I know!!). The pessaries clear it out.
    When I called RPA yesterday about mine they also said it was the amount that is a concern so if you're just spotting or just need a panty liner it's very common and can still end up BFP

Good luck!

Sent from my LG-D855 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @beckymae so sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    @faithandhopellove yes the POAS line was darker today I'm really hoping it's implantation or the progesterone. The bleeding hasn't got heavier but started to turn get a bit of clotting and mostly dark brown but some dark redish brown which I don't think is good. Slight cramping. Im thinking I'm out but will see what happens.

@beckymae Thanks will see how it goes. I also had acupuncture after egg pick up and day of transfer was told something that it increases chance of implantation by 50%.

Sent from my D6503 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That's great news that the line is getting darker @Twinkley burrow in little embryo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How is everyone travelling @sophdask @Twinkley @ Precious40
    I'm wondering if anyone can help? 2 nights ago I kept waking with pins & needles in my left arm, didn't think much of it as I've been sleeping pretty heavily (and dreaming nonstop!) and thought I just have been laying on it. But same thing last night, except I would wake on my back or right side & still have a numb left arm/hand. Has anyone else encountered this?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi petal am over the 2ww!!! Not really feeling any symptoms. Still unsure whether I'll poas before bt on 4th. Haven't experienced pins and needles. Maybe bring it up with you nurse. Hope everyone else is well..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (30-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in two minds about POAS Sophdask, on one hand I'd like to prepare myself if it's a BFN before the call from the clinic. But on the other hand, I'd like to be PUPO as long as possible 😝

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Petal....I always feel the same way too, but the last couple of times I've POAS at least on the morning of the BT, as then I get to snuggle back in bed with DH for a few minutes and have a big cry before work. Then when I get the official call during the afternoon I can take it at work and keep going without crying there and then (and just cry more later in the car on the way home from work). I've got it down to a fine art now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Petal40. I have had pins and needles in the one arm in a couple of cycles. I just thought it was from sleeping on it too much as well. But maybe it has something to do with all the meds and deep sleep. I dunno
    Well I'm to scared to POAS... I was really cranky and *****y on Thursday . I've had AF cramps all week. Not sure if that's good or bad. Maybe the pessies and booster shot on Tuesday is holding AF off. Dunno what to think. Too much over thinking
    gosh this is sooo hard
    hope everyone else is travelling well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still held off today from buying FRER, don't want to be disappointed again I guess. 9dp4dt & still no symptoms, exhausted this afternoon, but been a long two weeks. BT on Wednesday, but wondering how much progesterone stops AF from showing her witchy head? My previous cycles she didn't show until I stopped the progesterone, but this time I'm only on 1 pessary & 1 crinone a day (compared to 2 x each of those plus oral tablets, 2 4x day in previous cycles)
    Hope everyone else is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm after a bit of advice if possible. I am just about to turn 40 and have a 2 year old ds that was conceived on my very first ivf attempt.i have been trying since he was 1 for baby number 2 with no success. I have done 8 stim cycles to get number 2, I have always got about 6-10 eggs at pick up my most recent was 14 which is great for me as I have low amh and the last 3 cycles I have had 2 day 5 blasts. I have tried having two transferred with no luck and last cycle I decided to freeze one and transfer one but still got a bfn. I just don't get it seeing as how I fell so easily and quickly the first time. I'm doing acupuncture eating mostly organic, not eating preservative/additives no tea or coffee or soft drinks etc and am taking vitamins so apart from being a bit older and 5 kilos heavier nothing has changed from my first time. I am headed to see my fs today but am sure he will have no answers as he hasn't all the other times. Do any of you ladies have any advice on questions to ask him or tests to request or just any advice or tips in general?