Closed Thread
Page 5 of 102 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @GnH your morula is in! Yay. Now are you on the 2 week wait? Best of luck with the beta going upwards and onwards xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM... Still waiting for AF. Had acupuncture today to help bring my cycle on. Has anyone else had a long loooooooong waiting time between cycles???? I'm now on CD 38 and getting antsy, wanting my 2nd ivf to hurry up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Biscotti, my normally 28 day cycle stretched to 42 days when I was waiting for my first ivf cycle to start. It was excruciating!! I've never had a cycle that long so I can only assume all the expectation and thoughts sent a message to my body and the delay happened. I know exactly how you feel!!
    Rest assured it will come though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    AFM... Still waiting for AF. Had acupuncture today to help bring my cycle on. Has anyone else had a long loooooooong waiting time between cycles???? I'm now on CD 38 and getting antsy, wanting my 2nd ivf to hurry up!
    I had the same problem after my second cycle. Really weird for me as I am usually right on 28 days. It's not nice when you are feeling impatient to start the next cycle.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm normally around 29-30'days and it seems to stretch out to 35 after a cycle. So I'll get the AF with the bfn, then the next cycle is super long!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GnH and faith, congratulations on being PUPO!!

Biscotti, hope AF shows up soon

Chiefsgirl, how are you going with your cycle? Have you been given a transfer date?

Kelly, how are things coming along with your cycle?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,
    We are just completing police checks and mandatory counseling, in preparation for a 1 September start date.
    I read the list of vitamins etc being taken-is that what you all recommend? I have an accupuncturist here in melb-she is well know for fertility treatments. Is it worthwhile seeing her? Or should I just stick with vitamins?
    This is all very new to me-the other pregnancies were all unassisted, and I was younger..... 😁
    Happy for any advice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Springy,
    Not so awesome to be honest - had my scan yesterday after 4 days on 600iu gonal f and only had one 11mm follicle and a 2mm lining. So I'm back on 4 more days of gonal f plus 4 days of the ouchy orgalutran starting today, then rescan Monday. I seem to grow one big follicle and not much else! So I'm crossing everything they wake up and I have more than one on Monday. With my DOR it's to be expected but pretty disappointing all the same. See what happens Monday.
    Any news with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 if your scan operator is anything like mine then it could be way off. My second round I was told I had 3 eggs and there were 11. They were just a little slow off the mark to start growing.

Hi @mumof3boyz. I'm not up on all the supplements but I know that there is a lot of research (yes actual scientific proof!) that acupuncturist works. I didn't try it with my first two rounds but with this cycle I did. My FS doesn't think we'll be successful this round but I feel better and as a side effect my endometriosis pain has almost disappeared.
    @GnH none of our embies made it to blastocyst stage either. I have heard many stories though of people who got pregnant from Morulas so there is still hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks faithandhopelove - I've made an appointment to see her re fertility prep. I figure it can't hurt.....?