Closed Thread
Page 49 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @Twinkley ooh, lets hope it's a BFP, looks like implantation has taken place anyway. I've had a few chemicals so I can sympathise but I tell myself its better to see a line than not. I had heavy bleeding on my successful cycle but the line kept getting darker so ended up going for the BT which turned out to be positive. Lets hope that line gets darker. Sorry you are in limbo!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh! I lost my first post but Twinkley that is a definate bfp! My line was super light also and my clinic said any line no matter how light is a bfp. I went on to have a massive hcg on my beta. Woo hoo congratulations!

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Twinkley, my BT is on the 3rd. I'm currently 5dp4dt. No symptoms really, but my new FS doesn't use a lot of progesterone support. I've got sore BBs, but have had since trigger. A little breathless, which is strange, and a few tummy twinges. On Monday I did wake with pains like AF was coming, a dull ache down low front & back, but only for an hour or two. And headachey. You may as well keep POAS now you've started, looks good so far. I kept myself from using them last cycle as I found the BFNs very hard to deal with first time around.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

Cyd  (27-08-2014),Twinkley  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twinkley agree with everyone else deifnitely sounds like a BFP. Fingers crossed. Petal40 we are almost the same. Im at 5dp3dt and BT is the 4th. 3 of my embies made it to freeze. Like you not feeling any symtoms maybe a few twinges in the tummy and a little headachey also. Not sure if I will poas beforehand i didnt last time.

Welcome Dextermum and Killarneygirl. You'll find heaps of support on here.

Grace hope embies are doing well. I've always done 3 day transfer mine dont get to the 5 day stage.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (27-08-2014),Twinkley  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley looks like a BFP to me too,in your last test the line looks slightly darker too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news Twinkley! My hubby and I also decided to POAS on Friday as although my beta is due Saturday, RPA won't do it till Monday...

Still having light bleeding but I spoke to them today and they said this is very common in Crinone and to keep on going till I finish it on Friday. This is the worst two weeks ever!

Sent from my LG-D855 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beckymae For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (27-08-2014),Twinkley  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Any line is a good sign ladies.

I have just had an 8 day AF so I think I can say my lining wil be nice and new when I had for EPU in November. Otherwise no side effects from the Zolodex.

Hello to the newbies. We are having a run of luck here at the moment. I hope it continues for you too.

Bertie you must be coming up for your FET soon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcomes girls,

Can't wait to get started but then dreading all the waiting, waiting for AF, waiting to start jabbing, waiting for epu, fertilisation, transfer, tww..... 2 years but haven't forgotten the tension each day.

With my BFP I had to initially put the test against a sheet of toilet roll to see the line but thankfully each day it got darker. Fingers crossed for you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Killarneygirl For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (27-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi , i hear you it's a tuff gig. I'm 43 and have a two year old so can totally relate to what you're saying, i have done one cycle this year two implants no go, but I am crazy and enough to be doing one last cycle! Next month. My heart goes out to you because if your anything like me your constantly going one more cycle. In my mind I'm going for it I don't want to look back and regret not trying. if your budget allows it and your hubby is behind you then why not. You know when it's time to stop. And how blessed we are to have these amazing little beans. I was an only child and I turned out all right. All the best to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Killarneygirl oh yes, tension is the perfect word for it. I think I've had a clenched jaw and a frown for the past 4 months! Only another 4 weeks to go.......