Closed Thread
Page 44 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @beckymae - Yes the pressaries definitely are messy thats for sure. Yes me too sore breast but not too badly more so the nipples sorry *tmi* thanks for the info about PT and didnt know that it could inhibit menstruation. Did you do a 3 or 5 day transfer? Good luck for your first cycle too.

@Precious40 - How are you going? I think would be 2DP1DT like @Petal40 said.

@Petal40 - Good luck for your transfer tomorrow afternoon.

AFM - Got the news this afternoon that only "ONE" made it to freeze a little disappointed as I thought at least 3 would have made it seem 2 blasty didnt quiet make it and were not good enough quality to freeze.

Had 15 eggs collected

11 Fertilised

Day 3 Results

Had a 10 cell, 9 cell, 4 eggs with 8 cells - 2 eggs x Grading 4 and 2 eggs x Grading 3 and 2 eggs with 7 cells - 1 egg Grading 3 and 1 egg compacting changing from Morula to Blastocyst, 1 egg with 6 cells Grading 3 and 1 egg with 4 cells Grading 2 (most likely no good) ,1 egg with 1 cell Grading 1 (most likely won't make it)

Oh well just hoping now the the one on board is a sticky one and the frozen one is better than none.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Petal brilliant news good luck for tomorrow. Twinkley fingers crossed for a sticky one

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (21-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Some promising results @sophdask and @Petal40!
    @Precious40 stay sticky little embie!

Sorry you only had one frozen @Twinkley, the numbers dwindle so quickly don't they? 2 promising embryos is pretty good for 1 cycle tho.

All round some great numbers for us 40+ gals. for some september BFPs.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (22-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fantastic week girls! Lets hope those embies are sticky and we get some BFP's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi transfer of 2 today went well. Fingers crossed. Twinkley like you I only have 1 to freeze. Will see how they are tracking on the weekend but lots of fragmentation. Bongley correct they do dwindle away very quickly. Good luck all sending positive vibes )

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

Twinkley  (22-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm still here, have been reading along, but just waiting for test results to come back for new FS.

So I saw him on tues and had orientation on thurs and am starting next Tuesday! All very quick. I'll be doing a long down, but without the pill (never done that before) and will be on 300 menopur instead of 450 gonal f, so it'll be interesting to see how that changes things up. Doing a bank all cycle followed by another cycle in oct/nov where we will pgd the embryo's at day 3 and see how many are good to go!.

This will be my 6th stim cycle (cycle 5 was a freeze all followed by a fet).

Just glad to be back on the wagon.

Oh and had my amh retested (was last done in 2012 and came back 1.5), now with the new tests it's 12 and apparently good for my age - go figure!

Darn hit the wrong button and it posted!

Good luck to everyone in their tww, I need to go back through and catch up from the last cpl of days, it's moved quickly.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (22-08-2014),MGC Bertie  (22-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl How odd that your AMH has gone up so much! Still you gotta take the positives where you can. Have you been eating a lot of oysters or something?
    I see you've had a good amount of blasties so it sounds like a good plan of banking the embryos and then testing them. Have you tested them before?

ugh, I wish I could skip the pill phase! 5 weeks to go........

good luck with it all.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (24-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work @sophdask , looks like we are on the same page. 2 embys on board, waiting until tomorrow to see if the third makes it to freeze, but looks promising. Very exciting for me, first ET where I've had the scan & seen the little beans put it. Fingers crossed for all of us x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (23-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brilliant petal fingers crossed x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Menopur seems to be the way to go. Can't wait to see the numbers @Chiefsgirl with that revised AMH.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (24-08-2014)