Closed Thread
Page 38 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    I am so hoping for some good news from this forum. I feel that other peoples positives are a sign that we can be succesful too!
    see below Faith!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beckymae For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with ET @beckymae , it only takes 1
    I will be thinking of you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic beckymae good luck for Monday. Biscotti so sorry to hear.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    This cycle is a no-go. Sadly.
    A nice glass of vino tonight ought to help the disappointment.
    Cheering for all the ladies cycling and BFPers.
    Plus some hugsfor all of us who are a bit knocked around by the lack of results.
    So sorry @Biscotti71 that is really hard news to get.
    @beckymae sorry your numbers have dwindled, I've certainly been there. for your lucky 1. 8 cells at day 3 is great.

AFM after finishing Provera last mon, i got AF on friday, called the nurses, started the pill and then my period just vanished. I totally stressed out and was worried that everything would be delayed yet another month, I didn't even want to talk to a nurse. In the end I did and the nurse has told me to keep going with this cycle, that there may have not been much lining to shed. Day 2 and already stressed out!
    Also I visited my sister in law, she gave birth last week. It was very bittersweet holding the little newborn.

Good luck everyone.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (17-08-2014),Biscotti71  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti.... very sorry to hear that your one didn't make it. There's just no consoling words, and each person is quite different in their journey and where they're going to head to next. Treat yourself to something nice xx

Beckymae.... let's hope your lucky one is the golden egg. And you never know that 6 cell one on d3 might just catch up enough to be frozen. I've read about some FSs swapping them about, e.g. if that 6cell one is good enough on d5 to be transferred, then they transfer that one, and freeze the better one, to give another chance down the line. Definitely do ask what the 2 cell and 6 cell ones look like on day 5. Good luck for transfer xx

And good luck for those with EPU this coming week. Quite busy in here at the moment :-))

AFM..... you would think after 3 years, with 10 IVF cycles that I wouldn't experience anything "different" and be having to ask questions, but here goes....

I had my endo scratch done on Friday (day 21) with my FS. As always, him and the nurse said, "don't worry if you get a bit of blood, as that's just from the scratch." As always, I pretty much ignored that, as I've had, maybe 3 or 4 scratches before, and only once did I have one tiny spot.

Warning TMI ahead....
    So I just carried on as normal, until 6am Saturday, I wiped, and lots of red. I wiped again, and now the red, gooey, gluggy stuff. Throughout Saturday this continued - never really AF, i.e. not blood as such, but each time, a big chunk of red, gooey, gluggy stuff. Of course, I went to the toilet about 4 times the amount I normally would and it has continued. This morning (Sun) the same. I tried ringing the clinic, but I missed their opening times for a Sunday, so will have to wait until tomorrow (Mon).

AF never arrives more than 1 day early for me, but this is 6 days early.
    Is it a co-incidence that I have the scratch on the Friday, and 12 hours later my lining is falling away? I don't have AF pains, so haven't taken any panadols, which is the first in my entire life, hence why I don't think it's AF. Doesn't real AF come when hormones are telling it to come (hence why I normally have pains)? What will happen now? Will the whole AF thing happen and be over with, or will some hormones kick in in 5 days time, and try to make AF come? But there wouldn't be any lining left, would there? Why am I 41 years old and not really understand this??? Lol!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (17-08-2014),Biscotti71  (17-08-2014),faithandhopellove  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry this round did not work out for you Biscotti. I think quite a few of us here know how terrible it feels to have a cycle where there is nothing to transfer. Sending hugs your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM.... I think this bleeding now is AF, as I've now had some pain and took a panadol, so that's a good enough symptom to be conclusive for me. Pretty weird and different to usual AF in how these first two days presented, so I'll just blame that on the endo scratch. Either way, now I will be phoning the clinic in the morning and booking in my FET. I'm just hoping now, what with it being a weird AF, and coming 6 days early, that it's not going to jinx the FET. Hang on.... I've only had BFNs, so it can't be any worse and just might be better :-))

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    This cycle is a no-go. Sadly.
    A nice glass of vino tonight ought to help the disappointment.
    Cheering for all the ladies cycling and BFPers.
    Plus some hugsfor all of us who are a bit knocked around by the lack of results.
    So sorry to read that this wasn't your cycle Biscotti. It's just heartbreaking. Take care of yourself hun xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    AFM.... I think this bleeding now is AF, as I've now had some pain and took a panadol, so that's a good enough symptom to be conclusive for me. Pretty weird and different to usual AF in how these first two days presented, so I'll just blame that on the endo scratch. Either way, now I will be phoning the clinic in the morning and booking in my FET. I'm just hoping now, what with it being a weird AF, and coming 6 days early, that it's not going to jinx the FET. Hang on.... I've only had BFNs, so it can't be any worse and just might be better :-))
    I hear ya. I'm booked in for this next cycle even though my period was one of the weirdest I've had (stopped and started twice then just disappeared). After last cycle being cancelled due to no response I'm going to be on tenterhooks until I see those follies behaving themselves on the ultrasound.
    Fingers crossed for your september FET, I'll be a couple of weeks behind on a fresh.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (18-08-2014),MGC Bertie  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Precious40 EPU today? Hope it went well. @sophdask, tomorrow your day? Hope it goes well.
    As for me, left today happy with a 5 egg haul, then a phone call from embryologist this afternoon saying they actually got 6, but only 5 mature that they did ICSI with. Fingers crossed for a good fertilisation rate tomorrow.
    Totally happy with the results from the new FS, was on half the dose (menopur instead of Gonal F) and the most eggs we've got in a cycle so far!
    Being 41, egg quality is the big issue, and we are doing 5DT, but at least we've got a fighting chance getting at least 1 there. 3 days ago I thought we'd only have 2 eggs.
    Thinking of everyone on their individual journeys, and hoping we all get a little miracle

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (18-08-2014),MGC Bertie  (18-08-2014),Precious40  (18-08-2014)