Closed Thread
Page 37 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Faith... Beckymae hasn't been on Bubhub since the 13/8/14 when she told us she got 8 eggs at EPU. You're probably like me, dying to know what everyone's fertilisation rates are, and for Becky, she might even have day 3 update by now. It's funny how we're so interested in how others are doing. Maybe it's a way to take our minds off our own situation!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sophdask Thanks I had 12 follies and got 15 eggies. Good luck for your EPU on Tuesday.
    @Petal40 Sounds like your follies are coming along nicely. Good luck with your EPU.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-08-2014),sophdask  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Petal40 - looks like eggie didn't fertilise. Embryologist giving it a few more hours to be sure.
    Has anyone ever heard of such a thing as late fertilisation ICSI?
    Thanks for thinking of me anyway, and sending you baby dust with best of luck wishes for your cycle xox✨✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti lovely - I wish I could say I don't know how you feel today but unfortunately I do. We really are rolling the dice with these low egg numbers. Which we know logically but a little piece of us whispers, what if this is the one. As my mum said to me last week, go easy on yourself and know that you are doing the very best you can.

Have a huge glass of gorgeous French red today and get lots of hugs from DH (and lots of virtual hugs from us at BH) xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Faith... Beckymae hasn't been on Bubhub since the 13/8/14 when she told us she got 8 eggs at EPU. You're probably like me, dying to know what everyone's fertilisation rates are, and for Becky, she might even have day 3 update by now. It's funny how we're so interested in how others are doing. Maybe it's a way to take our minds off our own situation!!
    I am so hoping for some good news from this forum. I feel that other peoples positives are a sign that we can be succesful too!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (16-08-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscotti71 View Post
    @Petal40 - looks like eggie didn't fertilise. Embryologist giving it a few more hours to be sure.
    Has anyone ever heard of such a thing as late fertilisation ICSI?
    Thanks for thinking of me anyway, and sending you baby dust with best of luck wishes for your cycle xox✨✨
    We had 2 eggs last round that were late fertilsers on ICSI Biscotti.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Twinkley , hope your eggies are coming along nicely
    So sorry to hear that @Biscotti71 , but give it until the scientist says so, you never know what may happen. That's the thing being a low responder, you've always got a lot riding on not many eggs. Be kind to yourself today & do something special x

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (17-08-2014),Twinkley  (19-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This cycle is a no-go. Sadly.
    A nice glass of vino tonight ought to help the disappointment.
    Cheering for all the ladies cycling and BFPers.
    Plus some hugsfor all of us who are a bit knocked around by the lack of results.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default EPU update

Hi all,

EPU went well on Wednesday we got 8 eggs. They tried to fertilise 6 but three failed

Got another update today on the 3 and one has only split in two, one is in six and might catch up for freezing but we got one that has split into eight! Transfer is on Monday!

whilst it is a little disheartening to start with so many and only end up with one viable, we only need one!!

thanks everyone for your support, reading these threads has helped me put things in perspective and I'm grateful to have found you. Good luck to everyone else who have EPU this week! Xoxo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to beckymae For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Biscotti71
    good luck for next time xox

17. The Following User Says Thank You to beckymae For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (18-08-2014)