Closed Thread
Page 34 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope everyone is doing well
    Scan today, was better than I'd hoped. 2 good ones on the right side, 13mm and 4 smaller on the left, only 8mm. They said the 4 smaller ones may or may not be of a good size by ET Monday, but are happy with the other 2, and BT & lining were good. Definitely breathed a sigh of relief, considering I'm on half the medication I was on the 1st round (a third of what I was on 2nd round) I've got more follicles. The Menopur must agree with me. 2nd scan Friday, so fingers crossed some of the smaller ones do some growing. Anyone have any advice on how to get them moving?
    I'm on 300 units a day, meant to jab for 4 more days, but have 2100 units left. Should I add a little more to help them along?

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by Petal40; 12-08-2014 at 18:54.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (12-08-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick up day today!

Hi all!

Thanks for your support so far and the shout out on the update page, it is great to be a part of this world!

Had my last ultrasound on Monday and had 9 follies on the left and 4 on the right. In total there are ten over 10mm inc three 18mm ones which I was pretty stoked about! My fertility naturopath was really happy and said I am responding really well which is nice to hear as the clinic don't give much away.

So, pick up is this morning and I am up early to have something to eat before I fast from 0630am. Keeping all fingers and toes crossed that the Follicle Forest has some healthy, gorgeous eggs!

I will update later xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Petal,

Sounds very promising! I wouldn't take anymore meds tho. I stayed on Gonal for two extra days because they wanted a bit more growth and it was amazing what happened in those two days some went from 14mm to 18! Be patient, they know what they are doing and I am sure that you'll get decent growth before your pick up

-Beckymae

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Beckymae, good luck with the pickup today

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Petal40 For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck today @beckymae keep us updated!
    glad those follies are growing well @Petal40 ! I'd stick to the dosage so that the FS can tweak it accurately depending on how you respond. Sounds like less is more in your case anyway. God knows how these meds work.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All!

Good luck beckymae for EPU today and Petal for your scan this week. Will be thinking of you both xx

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fudge09 For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beckymae hope EPU went well for you today. Petal i have my first scan on Friday. Your follies will definitely grow in the next 2 days. Good luck..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sophdask For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies
    My second scan is Friday Soph, hopefully we both get good results. ET planned for Monday for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bongley! The pick up went really well. They got eight decent sized eggs and they'll let us know tomorrow how many have fertilised.

So amazing what can be done in this day and age.....I'm crossing my fingers!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to beckymae For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (14-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing the great news girls. It looks like this month is going to be a good one. Fx for the fertilization beckymae.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

beckymae  (14-08-2014)