Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed for you Bertie x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski, Mrs Erin and other.... thanks for your kind wishes, but unfortunately the HPT says BFN. Today is 10dp6dt. AF is due today, just tiniest colour so far. Will wait until she's here properly before phoning clinic and make new appointments. Phoned and made a new appointment with Dr M (shaking head, really wondering why).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Have PMed you Bertie x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MGC Bertie I'm so sorry It might not be you if your sis is 39. I keep reading that it's the age of the eggs not the uterus that counts..... but who knows? This is such an expensive and heartbreaking process.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, I'm really sorry to hear your news Hope that AF just stays away...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SpringRain.... yes, AF still hasn't shown up, but I'm sure she's on her way :-((

Bongley.... yes, we sure knew the gamble with her 39 years old eggs, but I was so happy that she offered, and so excited that there may be a genetic link, but yes, definitely young SA eggs are on the cards, if the next two FETs don't work.

I POAS again after shopping today, thinking I'd messed it up this morning, but seriously, how could I even think I could get POAS wrong!! Still BFN!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    SpringRain.... yes, AF still hasn't shown up, but I'm sure she's on her way :-((

Bongley.... yes, we sure knew the gamble with her 39 years old eggs, but I was so happy that she offered, and so excited that there may be a genetic link, but yes, definitely young SA eggs are on the cards, if the next two FETs don't work.

I POAS again after shopping today, thinking I'd messed it up this morning, but seriously, how could I even think I could get POAS wrong!! Still BFN!!
    So glad to know you aren't giving up and you have a SA donor egg plan if things don't work out with your sis's eggs. Still, two more to go

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    to AF, Bertie. The most unwanted aunt there ever was.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bertie you are right it's not what it looks like ( the blast / embryo ) its whats inside that counts. I have been watching this space and really hoping for a bfp for you. But iam so glad to read that you are willing to give a go with younger eggs. In my case I started when I was 36 with my own and as you know nothing ( eventhough I have two naturally concieved children ). In the end 24yr ones took right away. I hope that your sisters ones gives you the miracle you so desrve though. Its heartbreaking but you are so strong.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, unfortunately AF did arrive today, so all but confirmed BFN. Made an appointment to see FS and amazingly got an appointment in 10 days time (a record!!).

Also went this evening and saw Dr M - the things he's changed for next FET - increase Clexane to 60 per day (I did a couple of cycles at 20, then a couple of cycles at 40, now he says to do 60 - sigh, why wasn't I just given 60 in the first place?!!) and like this cycle start Clexane a week before ET, don't worry with aspirin as the increased Clexane will cover that, have 400 progesterone pessaries for the FET even though FS says it's not needed (I did self medicate with 90 crinone this cycle as I still had some of that left over from a previous cycle), and do the IVIG 7 days before ET, as this time I did it just 2 days before ET. I queried about only having intrallipids/IVIG only on Saturdays, as this doesn't always fit in 7 days before a transfer, and he indicated that he does sometimes do it on other days. I got the feeling that he's realising that this timing is important, and maybe if everyone pushes this with their Dr M consultations, that he may offer this twice a week to cater for our ETs. I think this will be a big step, but an important one. He wouldn't do dex, primarily because IVFA only tested for three of the NKCs, and though my 56+ is high, they didn't test 57+ and apparently the ratio between those two are important. So, I will be asking for IVFA to now re-do the NKC and include 57+ in it. So, if you are with IVFA, ask for a day 21 NKC biopsy which includes both 56+ and 57+.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 26-07-2014 at 12:38.