Closed Thread
Page 19 of 102 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Butterfly.... I'm sitting here absolutely laughing my head off about your DH!! Just hilarious!! Congrats on such a great egg haul. Will they ring this afternoon to say how many were mature and injected? That sounds very positive.

AFM... thanks everyone for their good wishes for my FET this morning. They ended up thawing one of my morulas (in the freezer I had one early blast and two morulas). When I asked why did they use the morula and not the early blast, they said it was because the morula needed last night to grow a bit more, and if it wouldn't have worked then they could have pulled the blast out first thing in the morning, as apparently the blast would have only need 1-2 hours to thaw. Once explained, the science behind it sounded good, and it all turned out great. The morula thawed and grew nicely over night, and the FS said it was an "excellent" blastocyst, so it's now on board. I know that not all frozen embryos do survive the thaw, but again I think this success had to do with my sister's perfect eggies to start with. Preg BT not until Mon 28/7, but AF likely to show up a good 4 days before that, if it's not to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie that all sounds good... Congrats on being pupo!

IdK if they will call with that info, I am not sure what the usual protocol is as this is my first cycle down here. Not sure if I can deal with anything else today, just had to nip out to get DH some food and flu meds. I shouldn't bag him too much, he is a good egg. Luckily it's just a short trip downstairs.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 14-07-2014 at 14:48.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg @Butterfly39 you crack me up! Fab news on 19 eggs and wazza being able to remove the polyp without problems. Enjoy the girlie shows!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Great news Bertie! And you too @Butterfly39 ... you should probably watch this public service announcement by the way

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6keUdzwFCHU

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Great news Bertie! And you too @Butterfly39 ... you should probably watch this public service announcement by the way

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6keUdzwFCHU

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    OMG that is Gold!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I knew positive news was on the way! Awesome egg collection Butterfly and an excellent blasty transfer Bertie. That has actually decided me on changing clinics. I had two Morulas on my first round and my clinic would not freeze them. Said they wouldn't survive the thaw. Well, obviously they do thaw just fine.
    Super happy day for me today. DH was discharged from hospital a day early after having surgery on Friday. We are planning a celebration dinner (when he's fully recovered) to celebrate the end of the cancer saga (aside from 6 monthly scans and check ups for 5 years!). So hoping a baby is part of our brighter future.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Bertie on being PUPO sending sticky vibes your way.

Butterfly39 great news that WDA removed your polyp. OMG 19 eggies that is a nice haul hope you get a whole lot of nice mature one's.

AFM - Had BT this morning CD20 but not quiet ready to start Synarel have picked it up so it's ready to go. Back for BT next Monday and should sart sniffing away then for start of my first IVF cycle.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    great news bertie! And you too @butterfly39 ... You should probably watch this public service announcement by the way

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6keudzwfchu

sent from my gt-p5110 using the bub hub mobile app
    ahahahaha

definite shades of my DH.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 14-07-2014 at 23:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lovelies. Butterfly; that is an amazing haul!!!! Awesome news! I actually didn't know you were cycling so soon. Bit worried about your DH though. Man flu is very serious indeed.

Bertie, congrats on having a blast on board hun. I have a good feeling for you.

Hi everyone else, I'm still cheering on from the sidelines.

Still struggling here, seem to be swinging between 'it's all ok & at least we have DS' to 'we didn't try hard enough, grief & regrets'. Have a WTF appointment booked with FS on 25th, as he said they had trouble finding even one motile sperm in the sample. What makes me cranky about this is that DH was there, all gowned up, ready to have his surgery if this was the case. I know in the end I only had one viable eggy, but I can't help but be a bit cranky that they didn't give it the absolute best chance to fert.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    Bit worried about your DH though. Man flu is very serious indeed...
    Holding candlelit vigil - his condition is worsening. Earlier he was cold and now he is hot. Sounds very touch and go.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (15-07-2014),ertgirl  (15-07-2014)