Closed Thread
Page 17 of 102 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @Butterfly39 I don't have any of those signs so shd be good. Interestingly the dr sher link also had a link to his webinar next week about dor and embryo banking/pgd testing which is what I want to do so I've signed up for it.

Congrats on the good follie numbers, wow that's a huge increase! I asked my FS for luveris and she said. O, so it will def be something I add to the list of questions for my new FS!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (10-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Butterfly.... wow, what a lot of follicles you have there. Are to have 14 over 10mm so far is great, as that means they're not too spread out. So you'd still have another few days to go before triggering yet?

AFM.... we're only going to put 1 embryo back in out of the three we have on ice. I've been through all the pros and cons, but are just going to do one at a time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Butterfly.... wow, what a lot of follicles you have there. Are to have 14 over 10mm so far is great, as that means they're not too spread out. So you'd still have another few days to go before triggering yet?

AFM.... we're only going to put 1 embryo back in out of the three we have on ice. I've been through all the pros and cons, but are just going to do one at a time.
    Yep Bertie another few days of stimming yet before trigger... I'm not getting my hopes up as I usually have at least 2 they can't get to as they aren't reachable.... Glad you have a solid plan now ... Really hope you get ur bubba soon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (10-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent numbers Butterfly. I am starting to feel quietly optimistic of some BFP's coming to this forum soon.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your follicle numbers Butterfly39. That sounds great.

Bertie, when is your transfer?

We could do with some more BFP's here. There's been a fair bit of bad luck for people lately.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (11-07-2014),Butterfly39  (11-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti iam so sorry, it is awful to go through with all the stims and nothing at epu. How many eggs do you usually have at epu if you don't mind me asking. I know there's not much anyone can say to reduce your pain but you have alot of supporters here on bubhub. Take care.

Erin I read about your bleeds. They are scary very scary! I had two big ones too at around 5 weeks ( had a scan too early to see anything at all but they cld see the sacs and fetal pole) and at 6 weeks ( and saw two heart beats against they cldnt see. Where the bleed was coming from. ) . The 6 week bleed I went through 4 pads heavy bleeding soaking the pad and I really thought I was miscarrying. But I didn't. So hang in there I did however have low prog and basically had a bt every week to keep tabs and upped it. How many weeks are you?

Bertie good luck with your tx I hope this is your time. To join a due thread soon!

Butterfly - that's alot of follies! I have done 600 gonal f n luveris n saizen (separately ) but nothing really changed for me, I usually had around 8 eggs. What do you normally average ?

I haven't really seen Mrsmac here recently, is she still here? Sorry I don't get a chance to come on here as often as I did. My little one is a handful. She's having her first cold and irritated.

Springrain and everyone else ( sorry new names for me, iam an oldie from here!)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (11-07-2014),Butterfly39  (11-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Erin.... my FET is booked for Monday. The scientist will ring me on Sunday to give me a time. Other than tha, I will have IVIG infusion on Saturday with Dr M, and busy jabbing Clexane that he agreed was good for an FET. I have some really good Clexane bruises now, and am a bit worried that my FS will see them at the FET on Monday and ask about them! I'm thinking I'll just make some story up about being confused and that didn't we agree to do that!!

My cough is definitely getting better, still there, but better, but now I have a sore throat!! 3 days to get better!! Apart from the IVIG infusion on Sat, I'm basically just staying at home and keeping away from people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann over 4 cycles follicle numbers have been 14, 12,6,9 respectively, but these were all antagonist and this one is long down reg. I'm doing 300 of the gonal after starting on 250. No growth hormone this time.... My amh probably explains why I can still make eggies but I suspect I'm a burned out pcos maybe ....

bertie glad to hear you are feeling better. Good luck trying to pass as an airhead hahaha
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 11-07-2014 at 14:39.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, will be thinking of you on Monday for transfer

Butterfly, those are really good numbers, hope a few more days worth of FSH brings them all up to speed

Ann, lovely to hear from you, hope your little one gets over her cold quickly

Em, Kelly, faith, Biscotti, MrsErinR,Chiefsgirl, Bongley, Twinkley, Grace, Chris, Precious and anyone else cycling

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-07-2014),Butterfly39  (12-07-2014),Kelly70  (12-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SpringRain hi! I'm just on the back burner waiting for my period so I can start a long down ........ sooo far away.

MGC Bertie I'll be thinking of you on monday

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-07-2014)