Closed Thread
Page 15 of 102 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Biscotti... so sorry to read that. It happened to me once and it's awful
    Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Biscotti... oh I'm very sorry that. To go through EPU and have nothing at all, that has to be dreadful to do all that. This journey is just not easy at all, physically, emotional, financially. So very sorry. Look after yourself - apparently "day of chocolate" today :-)

SpringRain... thanks for the tips about having an FET. I had first BT on day 9, then another one this morning day 12, so am waiting for the phonecall this afternoon to see if I've ovulated. If so, I think the FET will be next Monday (as I'm not sure that they do FETs on the weekend).

SpringRain and Butterfly.... I had a bit of a fever last Mon/Tue, but no diarrorhea. It mostly been a dreadful cough, absolutely coughing up my lungs, that has made me absolutely exhausted. Went to the GP today, and she checked and listened to everything, and said I'm ok - said to continue the two types of cough medicines, and prescribed a strong nasal spray (that apparently takes a week to take effect!) Told the IVF nurse this morning about the cough/cold and she said she'd let Prof I know about it. Also went for thyroid BT, so waiting for those results to come through too. At the moment, it seems like I'm trying to cook a recipe, and get all these things to line up together - not sure at the moment if it will all fall into place.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 07-07-2014 at 15:18.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti, I'm really sorry to hear about what happened

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to you all for your warm words of consolation and understanding. You have helped with your cyber hugs and I can hear the ring of sincerity in your empathetic well wishes. Thank you.
    For me, this is a time where BH shines. Only women who are on this ride really get the highs and lows, the intensity of the hope and the crushing lows of failure. I've been numb but busy over the weekend - I had another birthday...Had my cup of concrete and put on my fake happy mask.
    Funny. I've never been worried about the number factor of birthdays until now. Chronological counting and hoping, just a little bit, that I have a pinprick egg wanting to grow and be loved by me and DH - is it futile? Regardless of the unanswerable, I want to keep going.
    Another round of Jekyll & Hyde personality inducing drugs topped with the big achy bloat? Anyone?
    Last edited by Biscotti71; 07-07-2014 at 18:49.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (08-07-2014),faithandhopellove  (07-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti71 - you are simply awesome my dear. I'll be joining you for another round of craziness in a month or so.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (08-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti, I'm so sorry to hear about your EPU. How incredibly disappointing.

MGC Bertie, I hope it's not too late but I was just going to say I've had Progesterone support on all my cycles, including a natural FET. Not sure why as I don't believe I have an issue with Progesterone but they've just given it to me anyway. Maybe different FS's have different approaches. Mine definitely throws the kitchen sink in.

AFM, had a stressful week last week with 2 bleeds, so I had convinced myself this pregnancy was over. Had our viability scan today though and there was a good looking little bub with a strong heartbeat. No idea where bleed is coming from at all, but it doesn't seem to be near the bub. So...so far so good. One day at a time.

Hi to everyone else.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (08-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (07-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that news Biscotti. You have great courage. Don't give up. I will ( hopefully) be trying again in August.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti sorry to hear your news. Don't give up hope. Hugs

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti - that sucks - do some special things for yourself to remind yourself of all the good things in life. It's a kick in the guts when these things happen...

Bertie - hang in there - I'm feeling the same way re cooking the cake stuff and I don't know if I'm getting it right.
    you could try some jungle juice - boiled ginger and garlic. It tastes like sh!t but seems to help.

MrserinR - hang in there too, the bleeding is probably clexane? Best to stay positive Hun, even when all seems lost its your best weapon to push through.

Afm - 9 follies, but straggling. Added luveris and cranked up the fsh. Potentially a polyp sitting in my uterus and you can imagine how I feel about that little discovery ladies....... Every time I turn around I have some new tumour to deal with. It's been there the whole time though.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 08-07-2014 at 06:11.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Biscotti... oh I'm very sorry that. To go through EPU and have nothing at all, that has to be dreadful to do all that. This journey is just not easy at all, physically, emotional, financially. So very sorry. Look after yourself - apparently "day of chocolate" today :-)

SpringRain... thanks for the tips about having an FET. I had first BT on day 9, then another one this morning day 12, so am waiting for the phonecall this afternoon to see if I've ovulated. If so, I think the FET will be next Monday (as I'm not sure that they do FETs on the weekend).

SpringRain and Butterfly.... I had a bit of a fever last Mon/Tue, but no diarrorhea. It mostly been a dreadful cough, absolutely coughing up my lungs, that has made me absolutely exhausted. Went to the GP today, and she checked and listened to everything, and said I'm ok - said to continue the two types of cough medicines, and prescribed a strong nasal spray (that apparently takes a week to take effect!) Told the IVF nurse this morning about the cough/cold and she said she'd let Prof I know about it. Also went for thyroid BT, so waiting for those results to come through too. At the moment, it seems like I'm trying to cook a recipe, and get all these things to line up together - not sure at the moment if it will all fall into place.
    I had a bad cough (kept me up at night, it was horrible) a few months ago that eventually turned into bronchitis. I was prescribed a nasal spray (for allergies and asthma) and then antibiotics (didn't work)and finally some other spray once I was properly diagnosed with it. As soon as you can feel it rattling around in your chest to go back to the doc. Took me a few goes.
    @biscotti I thought I had it bad with my cycle cancelled a week in but it seems it can always get worse. So sorry that happened to you. I'll be cycling in early sept. Waiting, always waiting.
    @Butterfly39 man, as if we don't have enough to deal with without the scare of tumours and growths. So you knew it was there before this scan but it is growing? Hope those follies/eggs mature nicely.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (08-07-2014),MGC Bertie  (08-07-2014)