Closed Thread
Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,014 of 1014
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Sounds great Are you happy with that @Butterfly39? I can't remember what your previous EPUs gave you.
    Yeah I'll take what I can get. This whole thing is a crap shoot really. Got 19 last time but only 9 made freezer day 2, 9 is about my average and I really think 19 was an outlier number.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    I think uterine factors only begin to come into play when your age is >43 and definitely at >45. This results in decreased implantation rates and higher mc rates. BUT Mc rate still only 16% roughly for DE at age >45. Under 45 around 7%.

Pretty good odds compared with 50% MC rate for own egg around 40. Not to mention risk of downs etc.

That makes me feel so much better, thanks Butterfly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh, wow, lots of action on this thread today!!

Emski.... as I said on the other thread, your daughter is absolutely gorgeous, and I'm so excited for you living your dream of becoming a Mum. It brought tears to my eyes the other day, but here I am, tearing up all again :-)) Big congratulations.

Congratulations on the three EPUs today - those are great results for over 40s...
    Chiefsgirl.... 7
    Butterfly.... 8
    Faith.... 9
    Did the three of you co-ordinate those numbers? :-))

Leyshoja.... that's fantastic on your HPT BFP. Considering you're such a POAS addict, I'm expecting to see daily photos of the line getting darker, to encourage us all. I laughed hard at you "mustering up a wee" to POAS. Love it!! Will you try to go in early now for an official BT?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (14-11-2014),faithandhopellove  (14-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week