Closed Thread
Page 10 of 102 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Biscotti71, your amh is good for a nearly 43 year old, I'd expect you to get some nice eggies!! What vits are you on?

Chiefs, is that a down reg cycle? Is that supposed to be good for older women/poor responders? I wonder why my FS hasn't mentioned that type of cycle. She's just thrown medium - high doses of gonal f/antagonist at me to date.
    Yep, that is a long down cycle and my FS recommends it for older/poor responders. My first cycle she started me on 300 gonal f, but I didn't respond well so we upped it to 450 and that's what I've been on since. I did do two short cycles last year (,I was in a trial for saizen the first time, then did it again and paid for the saizen to see if I had received it in the trial or placebo, I got placebo in the trial!). I still got a decent amount of eggs but the quality has been way better on the long down (b grades vs c grades).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti71, your amh is good for a nearly 43 year old, I'd expect you to get some nice eggies!! What vits are you on?

Chiefs, is that a down reg cycle? Is that supposed to be good for older women/poor responders? I wonder why my FS hasn't mentioned that type of cycle. She's just thrown medium - high doses of gonal f/antagonist at me to date.
    @Kelly70 the vitamins I take are......
    Folic
    Vit D3
    Preg multi
    CoQ10
    Fish oil
    Also I'm staying warm (never chilly)
    Acupuncture for IVF support
    Relaxation/Lymph massage
    No alcohol, no low fat dairy,
    Eating organic FR eggs, dates & heaps of home grown leafy greens
    Exercise at gym 2x week
    Staying away from all as#%oles
    Getting sleep when I feel like it. Tired=go to bed.
    ✨👶✨

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (26-06-2014),Kelly70  (26-06-2014),mumof3boyz  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Particularly like your 2nd last point Biscotti71, very important to avoid the a's!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think maybe that's a good motto for LIFE Biscotti71!! Thanks for the laugh tonight too. I'm triggering at 11:45pm, so late!! How on earth I'll stay awake.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (26-06-2014),faithandhopellove  (27-06-2014),MGC Bertie  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think maybe that's a good motto for LIFE Biscotti71!! Thanks for the laugh tonight too. I'm triggering at 11:45pm, so late!! How on earth I'll stay awake.
    11:45pm for trigger! Just think of it as a practice run for all of those late night feeds and poo poos you'll be in charge of...
    Hmmmm... I used to be a real night owl - but since falling in love & finding someone I want to have babies with I'm a healthy "normal" person. Not wanting to stay up and partying 4 nights min a week / constantly entertaining any more. OMG.
    Do you use visualisation? I do and every night at bedtime I'm sending calm breath to my ovaries, seeing them grow follies, then growing eggs, then a baby inside me. It's very peaceful and takes away any anxious thoughts coz I'm focussing only on positives.
    Just a thought and something I felt I wanted to share with you tonight especially.
    Mega luck for tomorrow. ✨👶✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Biscotti71, that's a beautiful visualization and I'll def be using it! I do meditate and I'm normally a yoga girl and cycle, but these drugs knock me on my head with tiredness. My exercise routine flies out the window when I'm stimming as I just want to sleep.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all the girls cycling at the moment. I am counting on at least one (but preferably all) to be succesful. I need some good news to keep my spirits up.
    I am off to see a surgeon about my endo on Monday. I hope he can do the surgery soon as DH has his surgery (hopefully the last procedure for this cancer nightmare) Friday week. Before then would be good. I need to recover so I can look after DH!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faithandhopellove View Post
    Good luck to all the girls cycling at the moment. I am counting on at least one (but preferably all) to be succesful. I need some good news to keep my spirits up.
    I am off to see a surgeon about my endo on Monday. I hope he can do the surgery soon as DH has his surgery (hopefully the last procedure for this cancer nightmare) Friday week. Before then would be good. I need to recover so I can look after DH!
    Oh my goodness you surely have a large emotional bundle to carry dear lady. Honestly, you must have an amazing inner strength and I admire you for the way you are coping.
    I'm wishing you all the best to kick the *** outta your endo and that it vacates ASAP! With help from Monday surgery. After all, that uterus is reserved for your baby to grow in. ✨✨ Best wishes for your DH speedy recovery from his op. on Fri week. Strength, power & peace to you. 🌻🙏

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    faith, I'm sorry to hear about your endo hospitalisation. I hope you are feeling better and can have the surgery soon.

Chiefsgirl, how are things going?

Butterfly, how about you?

Biscotti, how is your cycle coming along?

Twinkley how are things going?

GnH, I'm sorry to hear about AF arriving. What are your plans?

MrsErinR, hope your BT went well and your little bean is settling in nicely.

ertgirl, how are things going?

Sedgaroo, what did you decide on with numbers of embies being transferred?

mumof3boyz, hello and welcome, where are you up to in your cycle?

Bertie, how are things going?

Em, Bongley, Sunny, Team Panda and anyone else reading along

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (01-07-2014),Chiefsgirl  (01-07-2014),Team panda  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SpringRain - thanks for asking after me. We did decide to go with 3 embryos, 1 very strong and 2 less so. I have a confirmed single pregnancy and we've seen the heartbeat (7wks). However, unfortunately I think I'm miscarrying now with heavy bleeding and large clots over the last few days, with a lot lost last night. I can't imagine I could possibly still be pregnant. I feel a little silly calling the clinic every day, I know what they'll say. I'll wait until our scheduled u/s next Tuesday.