+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Weird Dreams during pregnancy

I do not know if it is the hormones through this pregnancy ( I am only 12 weeks) but I have been having weird dreams especially about my brother in law!!! Omg!! We are the same age both 25 and I never had a crush or anything on him because that wouldn't be right. But within the last week after having so many dreams that is all I can think about ( I am happily married) but I don't know what is going on. The dreams feel so real and leave me thinking about him all morning when I wake up.. Please tell me something similar has happened to someone else? Or am I the only person? I feel so odd and confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG crazy pregnancy dreams, welcome to the club.
    I can't even tell you some of the stuff I dreamt when pregnant... Just crazy crazy stuff. It is totally the hormones!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, your poor thing, that must be so confusing! I'm not pregnant, but I get really strange dreams like that around O every month. Sometimes dreams about people I am definitely not sexually attracted to in waking hours (and I am extremely happily married) and sometimes very real dreams of my DH betraying me in some way. They are so real that I am upset and angry at him for the whole next day. lol. I used to try and not speak to him all day because I was afraid I'd lose it with him over a stupid dream haha. Now that I've told him what happens, it's a bit of a running joke. If I wake up scowling around that time he immediately apologises for whatever he has done in my dream

I don't think you should worry, dreams aren't something you can really control, and although sometimes our dreams might tell us something, most of the time it's just strange jumbled thoughts that mash together to form a story that means nothing. I have heard hormone surges at any time can result in vivid and very lifelike dreams - I am sure you'll find it's due to your pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ohhhhhh I remember crazy pregnancy dreams :-0 lol it'll pass once bub is here and hopefully with time you'll forget all about them :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Night before I tested I dreamt I was in the birth canal being born, muscles contracting and everything