Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Mazda CX-5.. Do you have one?

What are your thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes, ours is only a couple of months old and so far so good, we love it! We have the Maxx Sport Diesel. It's our second car and I am finding I am always wanting to drive it. The i-stop feature takes a bit of getting used to, but thankfully you can turn it off if you don't want it on. All in all, very happy with the CX5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I test drove just about every SUV in that size/price range when we are upgrading cars.....the CX5 was my all time fave by a long shot and it gets pretty much the best reviews on car websites.
    In the end we decided not to get an SUV and went to a bigger sedan, but if we'd gone SUV I'd definitely be driving a CX5 right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got one about a year ago and I love it. I got the diesel so that it has a bit more pull and made sure I got the camera and sensors as it's the biggest car I've driven. I'm so comfortable driving it - way more than I was with my previous sedan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is the boot space?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The boot space is quite ample for an SUV imo. The rear seats can be folded down completely flat and do an open split fold too. We easily fit our Bugaboo pram in there which is in two parts as well as other stuff we keep in the boot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crashing- how many children do those who have a cx5 have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love our cx-5!!! Hate the dealership we got it from but the car is beautiful and relaxing to drive. The boot is huge and only beaten by the rav4. I did lots of research before I bought because im a research kinda girl haha.

We fit a full flat pack kitchen in there with hubby and me haha. We can fit items up to 2.6metres to the front and a pram and an esky next to each other. Loads of room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I test drove the CX-5 but found the cabin to be as small as a hatchback. Not much leg room in the back and the back passenger windows seemed smaller than other similar cars.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband is 6 foot 4 and he hasnt had any issues when he sits in the back haha.