+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow bpac you are so organised! Definitely should take a leaf out of your book as we are on a strict budget this year - I love your notebook idea, im seriously going to do that!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to heartstringz For This Useful Post:

bpac  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by bpac View Post
    We have a really big family and christmas is a huge thing for us. Money is also very tight. I have a notebook in my bag that i have each name and a birthday and christmas column next to them in order of birthdays. Once a fortnight (Payday) when i go shopping i get one present and tick it off. Usually go birthday/christmas/birthday/christmas. I got the stocking stuffers in the after christmas sales and also got a lot of little trinkets and saved toilet paper rolls and i am making my own crackers this year! Alot of fun and you can make them a bit more personal!

I usually have my birthday and christmas shopping done by August then for the rest of the year i buy a gift voucher every payday for woollies and it means i can have a massive food/alcohol etc shop for christmas without having to worry!

I have 4 kids birthdays in January and use the july/aug sales and until christmas laybys for these as they are usually the most expensive!
    You just inspired me to do mine up on my phone. I have been so lazy this year.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

bpac  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    You just inspired me to do mine up on my phone. I have been so lazy this year.

Me too! If I lose my phone I will sit on the floor and cry; it is the keeper of everything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartonia View Post
    Me too! If I lose my phone I will sit on the floor and cry; it is the keeper of everything.
    Up load it to Google drive. That way you won't lose it. That's is what I do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpac View Post
    We have a really big family and christmas is a huge thing for us. Money is also very tight. I have a notebook in my bag that i have each name and a birthday and christmas column next to them in order of birthdays. Once a fortnight (Payday) when i go shopping i get one present and tick it off. Usually go birthday/christmas/birthday/christmas. I got the stocking stuffers in the after christmas sales and also got a lot of little trinkets and saved toilet paper rolls and i am making my own crackers this year! Alot of fun and you can make them a bit more personal!

I usually have my birthday and christmas shopping done by August then for the rest of the year i buy a gift voucher every payday for woollies and it means i can have a massive food/alcohol etc shop for christmas without having to worry!

I have 4 kids birthdays in January and use the july/aug sales and until christmas laybys for these as they are usually the most expensive!
    This is brilliant!! I have a massive family, so I'm going to do something similar, thank you!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jade24 For This Useful Post:

bpac  (14-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    Love to hear i inspire someone! My family rolls my eyes at me!! Oh and spotlight sells the "cracker" part of the crackers if anyone is interested.

I have a lot of useless (or useful) information about stuff like this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Up load it to Google drive. That way you won't lose it. That's is what I do.

Sorry to go OT but how do you do that @anewme?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Do you have Google drive on your phone/tablet/computer?
    If you do can Create a document or scan one.
    It save it to all your devices and you share it with others if you like.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

grumpybump  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Google drive is that little triangle.

When you open it, it will give these choices. It will talk you through it. It is very easy.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Bpac that is such a great idea! DF always tells me we can't afford to buy everyone presents but I always manage to get them something. If I did it this way I think he'd be much happier come Christmas. Do you wrap them all when you get them or just before you give them?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app