+ Reply to Thread

Default Co-parenting, Reproductive Experience & Parenting Self-Esteem - Participants Needed

Hi everyone,
    Hope you’re all keeping well.
    I am looking for participants to complete an online survey about co-parenting, the reproductive experience (positive and challenging) and parenting self-esteem. I am conducting this research as part of an honours project at Victoria University (Australia).
    The only two criteria’s are that you’re a parent and have children under the age of 10. The survey is completely anonymous and should take about 20 minutes to complete.
    I would really appreciate it if you could help out anyway you can, by participating and/or sharing this research.
    Please click on the below link to begin the survey.

Thanking you all in advance.
    Best Regards,
    Last edited by Livia; 13-06-2014 at 14:37.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-04-2014, 01:32
  2. MOTHERS NEEDED! - Facebook & parenting research - want to win an iPad mini?
    By UQPsychologyHonoursProject in forum Research Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-02-2014, 02:53
  3. So not cut out for parenting.
    By 3ratbags in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 19:19