+ Reply to Thread

Default Student Midwife - Bentleigh, Melbourne

Hi ladies
    My name is Shannon and I am a first year Nursing and Midwifery student at Monash University Peninsula
    As a part of my midwifery course requirements over the next 4 years I am required to undertake a “continuity of care” program with 20 women. This program involves me following 20 women throughout their pregnancy with the hope of spending 20 hours with each woman at appropriate appointments, classes, the birth of your baby (optional) and simply discussing your pregnancy throughout the different stages.
    The “continuity of care” program is designed to give me, as a student midwife, the opportunity to experience firsthand the different aspects of midwifery care from the first trimester until the 6th week following your baby’s birth. I hope this program can also be beneficial for you as aim to provide an additional support network and friendly face along the way.
    I am currently living in Bentleigh (Melbournes South East) however I would be willing to travel if suitable.
    If you or someone you know is in the early stages of pregancy and think you might be interested in allowing a student midwife to support you throughout your pregnancy feel free to contact me for further information on the program.

E-Mail: slmat8@student.monash.edu

Congratulations on your pregnancy and I look forward to hearing from you

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    In paradise
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi Shannon ... I've deleted your duplicate thread and moved this one to 'seeking a student midwife'.

Feel free to bump this thread rather than start a new one each time.