+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I thought that Sookie's light would turn Bill human.

If Eric is a trillionaire, why is he still working at that stupid nightclub.

The only good bit was Eric dancing in the car.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilahh For This Useful Post:

Eilonwy  (15-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilahh View Post

Yep I think that was the scenario the fans wanted, for him to become human. A few said that was too cheesy but the way they went left too many gaps. Bill has Sookie kill him (call me crazy but that is so selfish) because he felt she could never be happy with a vamp, but pushes Jess to marry Hoyt, a human vamp couple??

And Eric. OMFG. Whhhhhy would they turn him into that stupid infomercial guy?? I just cringed.

The only good bit was Eric bopping away with the dead bodies in the car.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

That is part of his history. He was forced to run the place when he became sheriff (I think) back in the 80s when it was a video store

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelicHobgoblin View Post
    That is part of his history. He was forced to run the place when he became sheriff (I think) back in the 80s when it was a video store
    Yeah but he and Pam hated working there, it was beneath their status. A 1000 year old vampire as classy and now rich as Eric deserves to be living the high life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah but he and Pam hated working there, it was beneath their status. A 1000 year old vampire as classy and now rich as Eric deserves to be living the high life!
    Hmm good point. He didn't look very happy either working haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    They turned a 1000 year old Viking vamp into a corny caricature. Just cringe worthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really bad ending. .

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see a trend with most finals that fans are rarely happy with them. It would be even better if they didn't end it I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post
    I see a trend with most finals that fans are rarely happy with them. It would be even better if they didn't end it I reckon

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app
    Breaking Bad was brilliant. Hank redeems himself and saves Jessie then dies, which was already going to happen since he was out of remission and had little time left. They wrote what the fans wanted. The fans knew he couldn't live, so let Jessie live and have Hank become the good guy again.

And I think that's crux of what was wrong here. They didn't write this finale for the fans. The fans wanted her to choose Bill or Eric. There could have been multiple options for making that work. Instead they chose the boring ending.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only saw the "most shows have bad endings" sentence & immediately thought of Breaking Bad as well. Great ending to an incredible series (oh - & it was Walter, not Hank who was the main protagonist! Sorry but I had to correct ..."yes, Mr White - science!" Haha)