+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    That's what I thought too. It was so low rent as Sookie would say lol There was no build up, just bam, them going for it in the car.
    For me there was a build up, I knew the moment they met there was a connection. I had been waiting for it to happen and it was no surprise who was behind haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelicHobgoblin View Post
    For me there was a build up, I knew the moment they met there was a connection. I had been waiting for it to happen and it was no surprise who was behind haha.
    There was a build up with attraction, but they kind of went from being interested to full on s@x. And I expected Lala to be on the receiving end. Wow this thread just got spicy If what I've read is true, they did film much more to them building up to it but they cut it since they wanted to fit everything in to 10 eps. I also read that what brought on Bill's civil war memories was talking to James about his experiences in Vietnam and Bills in the Civil War. But they also cut that out making it seem like Bill was having these random memories.
    Last edited by delirium; 22-07-2014 at 09:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah when bill had the first flash back I was like "umm...ok? Where do that come from?" Lol just happened randomly lol and hey, it's true blood. Of course it's spicy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    There was a build up with attraction, but they kind of went from being interested to full on s@x. And I expected Lala to be on the receiving end. Wow this thread just got spicy If what I've read is true, they did film much more to them building up to it but they cut it since they wanted to fit everything in to 10 eps. I also read that what brought on Bill's civil war memories was talking to James about his experiences in Vietnam and Bills in the Civil War. But they also cut that out making it seem like Bill was having these random memories.
    Where do you get the inside goss? I haven't watched this episode yet - sounds steamy!!!
    i love lala he is my favourite and his eye makeup is amazing!
    Last edited by Ashfirst; 22-07-2014 at 09:49. Reason: Wanted to add that I love lala

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfirst View Post
    Where do you get the inside goss? I haven't watched this episode yet - sounds steamy!!!
    It's a horrible ep hahah I kept yelling at the parties involved. Someone is going to get their throat ripped out. Naughty naughty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashfirst View Post
    I read it somewhere from someone claiming to have worked on the set who was sacked a few eps from the end. Not sure how true it is but they gave some pretty big spoilers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    I think people are not used to see male gay sex scenes on TV. If it would have been gay females or straight ppl no one would have bat an eyelid cause we see it all the time.

I love True Blood for that too
    So true 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    It has nothing to do with it being a gay sex scene for me, it was; i thought it would have been at least semi romantic since they have an obvious connection, not just a jackhammer fest between some cars.
    Oh for me there was build up too, I was waiting for the tension to get relieved soon
    Not surprise at the "rough" sex when one has been waiting/fantasying about it for a while. And they are not young teenagers popping their cherries either
    I always get so annoyed at sex scenes with rose petals and flowers.... lol

I agree with Bill flashbacks, they seemed very random!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I am just confused- yes I was trying to iron, keep my 3 year old occupied and feed my baby while watching it but.....
    Has Bill feed off of sookie this season?
    why the flashbacks? Did that really need to happen between jess and Jason? They should have let lette may get eaten. Why is Sarah newlin so important to the plot? Maybe she has something to do with the cure? I think I am going to have to watch it again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bill fed off Sookie before they took on the vamps at Fangtasia in ep 4.

Sarah Newlin is important bc she was involved in the development of the Hep V virus and running the camp so Eric and Pam are after her for revenge. There is also an unsaid thing she may have the cure for Eric, and now Bill.

As I said, I've read from unverified sources the flash backs linked back to Bill and James talking at the party about their experiences at war but was cut out. Which makes it very random. I also argue it relates to his impending death, especially the flash back where his wife says "you'll be buried here soon too". It's like he's being flooded with memories bc he's dying.

As to Jason and Jess. Being the last season I think they will probably end up together so Violet has become a lose end. This way Jess can be happy with Jason who she really loves, Lala gets James, who Jess was never really that in to anyway.

I wish someone would drain Lettie Mae, she drives me nuts

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

AngelicHobgoblin  (22-07-2014),Ashfirst  (24-07-2014)