+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Accountants?

I need an accountant or financial advisor.
    Today I got my inheritance and I have no idea what to do with it..
    How do I find an advisor that I can trust???????

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
    Dr. Seuss
    Still mummy to Agnes Ronald and Beryl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Look online- just google or yellow page "financial advisors" or "accountants" in your area. I would def recomend you see one face to face rather than online/over the phone- that way you can use your instinct as to your opinion of them. Also- don't do anything in haste. You don't have to make decisions right away. Sit on your options and mull it over to work out whats best for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ask your accountant or all major banks will have a financial advisor they recommend - most will recommend a mixture of property and shares

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2013, 20:14
  2. Any Book keepers/ Accountants around...?
    By MissEm in forum Working Hubbers - Employed
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 13:40