+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Thoughts on this name please....

Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    I taught a little boy a few years ago named Bryden and he made such a lasting impact on me. Came from a very sad background where his mother abandoned him (with his father who he had barely ever seen) and was very disadvantaged. You've never meet a happier or more positive child. This little boy will stay with me for a very long time. Then I saw the name on the back of a soccer jumper and it helped me to get over feeling sad about not having a daughter.

Me + DH = DS1 (6), DS2 (2) and #3 due September 8th
    Chippa, you have to go with this name! This little boy has obviously made a big impact on you.

Who cares what anyone else thinks, once he is here and named, nobody will challenge you on your choice. All kids grow into their names and it won't be long before you can't imagine him being called anything else! Xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LouLaa For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post
    Chippa, you have to go with this name! This little boy has obviously made a big impact on you.

Who cares what anyone else thinks, once he is here and named, nobody will challenge you on your choice. All kids grow into their names and it won't be long before you can't imagine him being called anything else! Xxx
    This

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's not my sort of name but I actually quite like it! I prefer it to Brayden, Brandon etc. And if it has special meaning that's even better

6. The Following User Says Thank You to smallpotatoes For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love it, but I also liked Brayden but its become too common lately so Brydens like a new better updated version!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chickenfoot83 For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (16-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LouLaa View Post

Thank you for writing this! I had another scan today and I just kept thinking "There's Bryden" lol! This little boy I taught was a child I could have easily fostered or adopted. His impact on me will last a lifetime. I'd like to think that this baby of mine will be resilient and positive in the face of adversity no matter what, just like his namesake was. Thanks for your opinions everyone

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chippa For This Useful Post:

LouLaa  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippa View Post
    Thank you for writing this! I had another scan today and I just kept thinking "There's Bryden" lol! This little boy I taught was a child I could have easily fostered or adopted. His impact on me will last a lifetime. I'd like to think that this baby of mine will be resilient and positive in the face of adversity no matter what, just like his namesake was. Thanks for your opinions everyone
    That's settled then - you have to call him Bryden! What a beautiful story behind the name

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lemonpancakes For This Useful Post:

Chippa  (17-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonpancakes View Post
    That's settled then - you have to call him Bryden! What a beautiful story behind the name
    Thank you @lemonpancakes! I do like that this name had a story behind it and not just something random I made up. Thank you for your comment

Me + DH = DS1 (6), DS2 (2) and #3 due September 8th