+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default NT scan - measuring 10 weeks not 12 + holes in placenta??

Hi Ladies.

I went for my 12 week NT scan today. Apparently i have holes in my placenta and i'm measuring 10 weeks. However i did see a very happy, bouncy baby though. Everything has been fine so far, no bleeding/spotting what-so-ever only a little bit of cramping/tingling earlier on. The only thing i've been having trouble with is having 2 UTI's and having antibiotics for them. I was told that baby is 5mm too small to do the NT test. I have to go back next week and get another ultrasound to see if baby has grown. If baby has grown enough to do the NT test then I'll get tested and possibly get a CVS test done as well. I've done a little bit of research about the holes in the placenta and it does slow down baby's growth. However people that have had them have had healthy babies. Other then this i've had a really smooth pregnancy thus far I measured perfectly at my 7 week ultrasound and everything was great.

Have any of you ladies experienced this or have known someone to? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Please keep fingers and toes crossed for me, i'm feeling hopeful and I'm not going to worry. Until I misscarry or if the test's come back positive for a defect then i have a happy healthy baby in my belly!
    Last edited by cassieleeg; 11-06-2014 at 18:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't been in this situation but I am sending you and your baby lots of positive hole filly vibes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I'm running low on positivity today

Sent from my HTC Desire X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I havent had this but just wanted to wish you all the best and hope all works out just perfect for you and your bub.