+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby Capsule

Hi ladies,
    I am TTC my third baby and am just wondering what brànd of baby capsule system everyone would recommend. My other two are 6 and 8 at the moment so we will only have one car seat in the back. Any recommendations?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do you have a pram in mind?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I had a steelcraft cruiser for DS3. It has high shoulder markers and its reasonably light weight. I loved it, used it til DS3 was around 9 months old and only had to stop because it was hurting my back to get it in the middle of the car.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I got the steelcraft infant carrier to go with the agile it also can go into a few more prams
    I love it , cost $320 I used till 10 months could still be using it but with dd3 weight and getting in and out of the car is hard now because it's a higher car then the commodore and her seats in the middle not the side.

But have put it away for #4
    Last edited by bunkx; 10-06-2014 at 20:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bunkx View Post
    I got the steelcraft infant carrier to go with the agile it also can go into a few more prams
    I had this one for my agile pram. Used it past 12 months (though my dd is small!) Was excellent.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've had bother the strider infant carrier and the cruiser infant carrier they are mostly the same. I've also had a safe n sound unity they go up to 12 months which is the recommended length of time to keep your baby reward facing for safety. So far I've found it the best and most versatile when it comes to pram choice. I do have to say though the agile plus pram is awesome!! Easy to use.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I use the sns unity for ds. Its great for transporting from car to pram to house when he asleep without waking him up. He's very big so will grow out of it early (8kg at 4 months) as its supposed to go to 12 months.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    I use the sns unity for ds. Its great for transporting from car to pram to house when he asleep without waking him up. He's very big so will grow out of it early (8kg at 4 months) as its supposed to go to 12 months.

That's fun my DS is 4 months and 8kg too :-) already getting too long for it. He had almost outgrown his strider infant carrier at 3 months old so I bought the sns unity

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LiterallyNoOne For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (10-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the Steelcraft Cruiser capsule but use it with a Steelcraft Strider pram.

The Cruiser capsule was given to me by a mate with the matching (although battered) Cruiser pram. Cruiser pram just gets used around the farm now.

Very happy with my pram/capsule combo. I would suggest you might want to go and play with some yourself before you decide. When you have a model in mind you might be able to save some $$$ in getting the pram second hand but borrowing or buying a new capsule.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    That's fun my DS is 4 months and 8kg too :-) already getting too long for it. He had almost outgrown his strider infant carrier at 3 months old so I bought the sns unity
    Haha luckily ds still has about an inch before he reaches the height marker.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

LiterallyNoOne  (10-06-2014)