+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If you dont mind me asking what do you cook in the slow cooker? See he is teething at the moment and wont eat anything except weetbix, custard, yoghurt, milk or water and ive made meals the past few weeks in the slow cooker like beef strog, tater tot casserole and devilled sausages but he only took like two mouthfuls and would spit the rest or chew some and spit it. I am just really concerned as i really want to get good food into him like fruit and veg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I cook mild chicken curry, beef stew, lamb stew. I use scissors to cut the food up smaller and serve it with rice. Sometimes DS won't eat it if he's had too much afternoon tea. However we also dump yoghurt on top if he won't eat and that usually helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea i make most of our meals in the slow cooker now but the only ones he will eat is devilled sausages most other meat dishes he chews it then spits it, driving me nuts trying to get the proper nutrition in to him and not to mention he wont eat any fruit unless its pureed grrr getting so frustrated!!!!!

Similar Threads

1. Any ideas what's going on with my 16 month DD?
    By Jessbaby in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2013, 20:33
  2. Ideas please for 9.5 month old dinner
    By Dansci0 in forum Weaning & Starting solids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-10-2013, 13:56
  3. Need ideas please - 6 month old
    By mumsrulz in forum Weaning & Starting solids
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 17-06-2013, 21:30