**OFFER NOW CLOSED**
We're looking for 15 reviewers for Cherub Baby Universal Wide Neck Colour Change Bottle Grippers! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
The Universal Colour Change Bottle Gripper is a versatile safety solution for the major brand wide-neck bottles small and tall!
Simply stretch the gripper over your wide-neck baby bottle to give your baby extra grip as well as feeling safe knowing you will always be feeding at the correct temperature with Cherub Baby's innovative colour change technology. The gripper comes in a range of fun colours to suit your taste.
It is the vibrant colourful sleeve that brings the normal, plain glass bottles to life and makes feeding more fun and enjoyable! The silicone sleeve is removable for easy washing and will change from vibrant light green or dark green to white when the liquid inside the bottle is 42 degrees or over. 42 degrees is the recommended highest temperature for baby milk and other liquids. It will also help protect bottles from shock and damage.
The sleeve is not only a great colour; it is designed so you can see the level of the milk in the bottle while providing an anti-slip grip for you and your baby. The 100% BPA Free food grade silicon is also durable and long lasting, remaining vibrant for the duration of feeding.
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you are bottle feeding your child
- you have to be able to use the product for 1 week and write a review (at least 50 words long) by FRIDAY 27th of June.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 15 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on FRIDAY 13th of June.
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by FRIDAY 27th of June (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.