+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cloth pull-ups?

Hi there
    I'm wanting some cloth pullups, do they even exist? We currently use AIO OSFM nappies so I'm after something similar that is just pulled up (I don't want boosters!!!!) My favourite cloth nappies are the bumgenius free time, if that helps in steering me towards a product/brand. These are only for day use too.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have rumparooz osfm snap pocket mcns with their microfibre booster plus a medium BBH magic-alls booster. Because the boosters are inside the pocket I can pre-snap the nappy then pull it up (good back elastic) without anything moving out of place. If you want them as a training pant, just remove all the boosters (none built in).

The bulk makes them a little harder to get on than a Huggies nappy-pant but without the boosters they'd be about the same as a Huggies Pull-up training pant.

There are China cheapies pocket nappies similar to rumparooz like sunbaby. I like the double leg elastic. I also have some BBH magic alls and I cannot use these as a pull-up. I think because they just have the single row of snaps so just get all twisted up pulling them on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Someone once on bubhub told me there is a cloth pull up called a wombat, they apparently are made by WAHMs and they have a Facebook site. Yet to check the info out though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry auto correct- wombutts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Someone once on bubhub told me there is a cloth pull up called a wombat, they apparently are made by WAHMs and they have a Facebook site. Yet to check the info out though.
    She's temporarily closed down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Look into training pants. I have all cotton ones for our 1.5yr old that are not waterproof BUT while looking into these I've found that you can get small-sized pants that are well padded and lined with PUL so they are waterproof too. Which made me think of them as cloth pull-ups.

http://www.closeparent.com/Default.a...language=en-GB

and super undies:
    http://www.superundies.com/category-s/1826.htm

And if they're not small enough, look at WAHM training pants on Etsy - they can custom make them for you at whatever size you want.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies! I have ordered a couple of pairs of super undies so will see how they go