+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Grossss.

Well i tried googling but nothing came up. ??

I do know of one park tho and i don't take my kids there

I couldn't bear to think of my husband doing something like that.... Eeek

Google cruising g.ays (without the full stop) and the area you live in. It's eye opening...apparently even the change room at my gym is a good place to meet (and then go elsewhere to satisfy each other...or just have a w.ank if no one takes you up on the offer).

The playground thing of a night doesn't really bother me. I know a lot of hetrosexuals who have public s.ex in playgrounds. Not so much now, but as teenagers, absolutely. Especially for my friends who weren't allowed to do anything under their parents roof...they'd go for a walk and relieve their tension on a slide or sitting on a swing or whatever. I'm not naive enough to think that died with my generation. There's a very popular beach car park near me...always plenty of cars there after dark, parked a good distance away from each other. Pretty sure they're not there for the view.
    I was surprised by how many local beats there are near me, but I just figure they're obviously being extremely discrete...there were lots of warning about being careful of families, or straight men in high traffic areas. A lot of the men who frequent beats generally don't want to 'out' themselves. As much as it would be awful for the wives to find out, I also think it's quite sad for the men that are frequenting these places because they don't feel they can be honest about their sexuality in their life. It's tragic.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (08-06-2014),~Marigold~  (08-06-2014)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    great... my local shopping centre.. *shakes head* and people were astounded i wouldnt allow my dh to take my daughter into the male toilets??

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (08-06-2014),LoveLivesHere  (08-06-2014),Mulva  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    great... my local shopping centre.. *shakes head* and people were astounded i wouldnt allow my dh to take my daughter into the male toilets??
    To be fair, they're not going to approach your husband with his daughter in tow. And in a shopping centre they'd be behind closed doors so your daughter wouldn't see anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As soon as I started reading this thread I thought 'Bet that's why the park across the road is so high traffic at night.'

Sure enough!

ETA: I always thought it was drug dealers. This makes me feel a lot safer.
    Last edited by ChickyBee; 08-06-2014 at 16:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Party of Three View Post
    To be fair, they're not going to approach your husband with his daughter in tow. And in a shopping centre they'd be behind closed doors so your daughter wouldn't see anything.
    Its still inappropriate. In an area with kids around is wrong in my books.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ourbradybunch For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (08-06-2014),moosey  (08-06-2014)

MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My sister was always REALLY worried whenever her son went into public toilets (he's 21 now) and I never had a clue what she was on about, and thought shewas totally paranoid! Even now it never crosses my mind when my boys go into the toilets, should I be worried??? I usually use McDonalds ones, or shopping centre ones, very rarely toilets by themselves in kinda deserted places.

I've learned so much I never wanted to know from this thread!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryR View Post
    I am truly shocked. I honestly don't know what to say. Especially after googling. Wow.
    Me too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    That's a pretty big generalization. As pp said, it's not only gay men doing it. If someone decides to "pop in" ion the way home from work, they may not have the protection with them. I get what you're saying about it can happen anywhere which is true. I'm just concerned that it's more of a random act than a well thought out plan.
    And like another pp said, her gay friend said most of his hook ups were married men. I mentioned it as it has been suggested it is not 'safe s.ex'. I realise doing it in a dirty public toilet also wouldn't be considered safe. Yes it could be a random act but condoms don't prevent all sti's. I have gay friends and have worked with (public health) many HIV+ members of the gay community. A lot of them are very big on educating eachother and and their s.exual partners in the importance of regular checks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by redlipsandpearls View Post
    One listing was at a park and, in the description, they said the equipment can make for a lot of fun. I found that disturbing... using other public places is bad enough, but something that is specifically there for children to play is just abhorrent.
    OMG that remings me of that thread about a childcare centre that advertised swingers parties after hours!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The site I've just found has a live chat window, and they are chatting about cruising, and how quiet it is lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MilkingMaid For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (08-06-2014)