+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had no idea!! How do I find these beats in my area?
    No judgement, just want to know, as I have 3 sons

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Someone said it in a previous post. Best to look back through to avoid typos etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Whoa can't believe some of the ones in my area, especially the detail, just read from a shopping centre - "peep holes between the cubicles and a nice big trough" - who has s3x in a trough?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The saying 'on the down low' originated from this behavior.

It makes me sad that these men have to hide it and that is done in public places (Brisbane's South Bank toilets seems to be a highly recommended spot ) The fact that is in public toilets grosses me out for hygeine reasons.

But in all honesty, where else are they meant to go? They're not going to book a hotel due to the $$ and they can't do it at home. The fact that they may have a spouse is none of my concern unless it is a friend or family member.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (08-06-2014),KaraB  (08-06-2014),Renn  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post

But in all honesty, where else are they meant to go? They're not going to book a hotel due to the $$ and they can't do it at home. The fact that they may have a spouse is none of my concern unless it is a friend or family member.
    Anywhere Children don't frequent! Honestly, there are thousands of other places they could go, car, hotel, house anywhere but a park my children use daily. The toilet block near us has a high school close by where a lot of the kids are walking home from school.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moosey For This Useful Post:

HarvestMoon  (08-06-2014),HearMeRoar  (08-06-2014),Mulva  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just googled. The site I looked at listed who goes there, most of them said `married men'. I was quite shocked to be honest. There was a park listed there near me which is pretty well known but the amount of shopping centre toilets I was quite shocked about. A park in the middle of the night is one thing, but a shopping centre toilet in the middle of the day is another.

The amount of peep holes listed was disturbing too, do they only peep on people who give consent?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NoteToSelf For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NoteToSelf View Post
    The amount of peep holes listed was disturbing too, do they only peep on people who give consent?
    I found that disturbing. Especially the fact that some holes aren't just peep holes but are big enough to fit a hand through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think there are codes. I've heard if they stick their feet under a used toilet cubical the person in the cubical will give the go ahead.
    😬

12. The Following User Says Thank You to moosey For This Useful Post:

NoteToSelf  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    One listing was at a park and, in the description, they said the equipment can make for a lot of fun. I found that disturbing... using other public places is bad enough, but something that is specifically there for children to play is just abhorrent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I am truly shocked. I honestly don't know what to say. Especially after googling. Wow.