+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't think they are just ashamed they also don't want their wives finding out - that's the sad part

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

penny92  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannawannabe View Post
    I think its sad that these men are so ashamed of their sexuality that the only place they feel is okay to hook up in is in a public toilet.
    I do as well...although I find it sadder that some (most? I don't know) of them have wives or girlfriends at home that have no idea who their husbands truly are and are being lied to and deceived. They may not have the courage to be who they truly are but it's not fair on their partners for them to lead these double lives. Not to mention unsafe (sti's etc).

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (08-06-2014),beebs  (08-06-2014),penny92  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've seen it for years in a well known picnic area near where I live. It happens all day long. And they come up out of the scrub in pairs as well. It's f*cking disgusting that nothing is being done to stop it. Children are regularly in and around this area. This is not an anti gay thing either. I'm not bothered by anyone's sexuality at all. I just hate this sleazy crap going on in broad daylight with no regard for children or you know the law, common decency ect.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

Ashfirst  (08-06-2014),EmeraldDolly  (08-06-2014),Gracie's Mum  (09-06-2014),HarvestMoon  (08-06-2014),MilkingMaid  (08-06-2014),Mulva  (08-06-2014),penny92  (08-06-2014),Purple Lily  (08-06-2014),~BEXTER~  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    I don't have a problem with adults doing whatever, with other adults, but I would have thought there was some law against using public areas for this sort of thing. If I was regularly witnessing this I would report it to the police or local council. and I would take a different area for my exercise.
    There is case law in VIC relating to a toilet cubicle not being a 'public place' when occupied. If they are hooking up and going into the cubicles then that is not an offence. Different if money was being exchanged for sex but beats are generally mutual hook-ups of the unpaid variety. Different if the acts are happening in the common areas (ie near washbasins etc) or outside or in cars and visible to the public.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpybump View Post
    Well I'm assuming it's late/night-time - I don't know many people who would use a public toilet in the middle of a park at night...it's to be assumed there might be some dodgy stuff going on in there!
    As I said earlier I walk in the evening, when the sun is going down. No way I would walk past at night. I went for a walk past another toilet block during the day and there were men lurking then too. They were obviously on their lunch break. It happens at all times of the day.
    Public toilets should be used as they are intended. I will never take my kids into one. It's gross.
    Those who never knew this was occurring I'm sure you'll notice now. Also, there are many parks around where police are doing laps. This is usually why.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to moosey For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeewwww....

I had heard of this before, never noticed it anywhere near me though. But I think I'll be extra wary of where/when my boys go to public toilets now.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CMF For This Useful Post:

Mummy Potato  (15-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    For those that have never heard of "beats" before..

george michael - outside.

It's not always men cheating on partners or people who are ashamed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I knew about this happening, but didn't know where in my area. A quick google certainly told me though....a bit of an eye opener actually. The majority of them were day time locations. One local beat it said they get locked each night but the security guard sings out to warn them first and was very polite. Other places it was certain cubicles in the toilet block...lots of peep holes mentioned. So I guess when my son is old enough to be going to toilets by himself I'll tell him not to go to cubicles with holes drilled in the walls/doors.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Party of Three View Post
    I knew about this happening, but didn't know where in my area. A quick google certainly told me though....a bit of an eye opener actually. The majority of them were day time locations. One local beat it said they get locked each night but the security guard sings out to warn them first and was very polite. Other places it was certain cubicles in the toilet block...lots of peep holes mentioned. So I guess when my son is old enough to be going to toilets by himself I'll tell him not to go to cubicles with holes drilled in the walls/doors.
    OMG, I just googled! One of them is at a popular sports field where kids (not mine) sports games are on all weekend and practice through the week, and the website claims it's great for groups! And yep, another local site claims there's certain toilets that have holes in the wall big enough to fit a hand through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slightly OT, but those of you with young sons - do you take them into the cubicle with you in the Ladies'? This sounds like a dumb question but something I've never thought about. Have a baby DS...