+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    How do you know they're all in a hetro relationship?

Sex in public is sex in public. Plenty of people do it!
    I know plenty of people do it but this whole thread is about men hooking up with complete strangers in public spaces often when they have a wife or partner at home. Do I know some of these men live in a hetro relationship? Yes! Obviously not all! My PP was a generalization of what this whole thread is actually about.

I just think it's completely different to doing with someone you actually know.

Totally fine to start a new thread but I don't think it's a spinoff. It's a totally different topic IMO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    I know plenty of people do it but this whole thread is about men hooking up with complete strangers in public spaces often when they have a wife or partner at home. Do I know some of these men live in a hetro relationship? Yes! Obviously not all! My PP was a generalization of what this whole thread is actually about.

I just think it's completely different to doing with someone you actually know.

Totally fine to start a new thread but I don't think it's a spinoff. It's a totally different topic IMO.
    I disagree.

I know plenty of people (a long time ago when I was in my late teens and early 20's) who go out at night looking to pick up. They have s.ex in pub toilets, in parks etc. I'm sure the same is happening now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moosey View Post
    Perhaps you should change the new thread to....
    How many people have had s.x in public place with someone of the same s.x that they have never ever met whilst living in a heterosexual relationship?

Which is basically what this thread is actually about!
    All of my replies in this thread were regarding beats, which are used for hetero, m/m, f/m, orgies. Not just the above.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think it's different to s.ex in public by couples in love /random strangers.

1-Beats are located in public toilets ADVERTISED online, with descriptions 'peep holes' etc
    2- Beat toilets are often visited by people of all ages, young, old etc. I wouldn't want to walk in a cubical or stand near a urinal to find some person jerking off in hope he'll get some action by someone peeping (this is what I've read)
    3- Men are risking catching and passing on HIV to their partners, wives etc (still like random sex I guess anyway.)

I want my son to be able to go to the toilet to do his freaking business, not walk into that.

Public places: cars, behind bushes, on the beach etc would be more discrete, less often and less likely to be spotted.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 2BlueBirds For This Useful Post:

moosey  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2BlueBirds View Post
    I think it's different to s.ex in public by couples in love /random strangers.

1-Beats are located in public toilets ADVERTISED online, with descriptions 'peep holes' etc
    2- Beat toilets are often visited by people of all ages, young, old etc. I wouldn't want to walk in a cubical or stand near a urinal to find some person jerking off in hope he'll get some action by someone peeping (this is what I've read)
    3- Men are risking catching and passing on HIV to their partners, wives etc (still like random sex I guess anyway.)

I want my son to be able to go to the toilet to do his freaking business, not walk into that.

Public places: cars, behind bushes, on the beach etc would be more discrete, less often and less likely to be spotted.
    I agree with 2bluebirds. My disgust to this thread was directed entirely at the fact that these beats are deliberately sought after sexual acts in very public places, mostly the men's toilets in shopping centres and parks.

I couldn't care less if it's heterosexual or homosexual relationships that are conducting themselves in this way. I am horrified that ppl would seek out to have relations with ppl in this casual and very ignorant way (for their own safety and health) and in such 'dirty' places. I'm also worried for my own sons sake should he need to use the facilities for their intended purpose at our local park and walk in on two ppl going at it.

I think there is a big difference between ppl disregarding the time of day or public nature of the location for the sake of their own sexual desires by seeking out a beat AND a couple getting a bit handsy in their own car.
    I for one would never dream of having sex in a toilet, be it in a home or in public. I couldn't think of anything more repulsive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Tickle View Post
    The discrimination thing is old hat. Modern society accommodates the gay community far more comprehensively now than it ever has and, in some cases to the detriment of other members of society. This is not to say they've never been discriminated against but in this day and age they have it good. Whereas if I want to breastfeed my baby at work I have to go to the toilet to do it. Wait a minute...I'm not allowed to have my baby at work and yet my colleagues can bring in their six year olds....
    That doesn't mean that discrimination doesn't exist, because it does. And just because you as a breastfeeding woman are being discriminated against doesn't mean that it is ok for others to be discriminated against. Although how on earth anyone would get work done with a newborn in the office is beyond me.

And to say a group has it pretty good in this day an age is a bit blinded I think, have it good where? Inner west...yeah maybe.....some rural/regional areas - hell no! Do you see what I mean? There are places still where it is not ok to be gay.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh gosh. On our way home from our in laws tonight, we stopped at the beach for a walk. There were two men standing outside the public toilets, the first thing I thought of is this thread. Now I'm going to think every single man I see standing outside a public toilet is there for a beat!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dee1 For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (30-06-2014),VicPark  (29-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I immediately thought of this thread tonight. We were driving past Meadowlands picnic ground/Minnippi parklands (a known place for people to "meet") and saw a police car in the carpark parked directly behind another vehicle so it couldn't get out, and 2 police striding towards the public toilets there. Definitely didn't look like they'd stopped because they had to go...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    I immediately thought of this thread tonight. We were driving past Meadowlands picnic ground/Minnippi parklands (a known place for people to "meet") and saw a police car in the carpark parked directly behind another vehicle so it couldn't get out, and 2 police striding towards the public toilets there. Definitely didn't look like they'd stopped because they had to go...
    Lol had to laugh when the installed new "exercise" equipment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've not yet seen it when it's not covered in kids though. I'm keen to check it out but only when there's no one else around haha.