+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think a PP mentioned googling "dogging" ... well I did, and ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dogging (originally "walking the dog") is slang for spying on couples having sex in a public place. What's it's morphed into for some people is exhibitionism, voyeurism and perversion. What's your point?

Either way, it's obvious you didn't read my post and opted to put words in my mouth instead which is saddening but understandable.

In terms of saying that if something was so horribly prevalent and full of danger, that we would be hearing a lot more about it in main****** media and other cultural references. Child protection rackets, child trafficking for major sporting events in this country, the ice pandemic, teen sex industry in schools....the list goes on...all dangerous...all horribly prevalent and absent from our news bulletins and papers.

When you say it's accepted in the gay community, which one are you referring to? Because the one I'm a part of most certainly doesn't support it but accepts that it's there. Big difference. Gay marriage? Again, an issue roundly misunderstood to be widely supported by the gay community. Again, another myth to bust.

At no point did I mention children or insinuate that people who engage in beat activity liked kids nor did I express anything against gay sex. Gay sex isn't really the issue for me actually...but I think I said that already. As have other posters. However, to suggest that what these people do in toilet blocks is okay and okay by society is not accurate by any stretch.

Perhaps a little squint at the laws that find such behaviour (and by that I refer to both genders and all types of sex) legally offensive would be a good idea to before making the statement that loitering, soliciting, abetting, procuring and f*cking in a toilet block is legal.

Last edited by Mrs Tickle; 17-06-2014 at 22:00. Reason: rearranged a paragraph so that it made better sense

Thanks
    Reviews
    I laughed right out loud. Coffee everywhere. Oh dear, don't tread lightly will you? LOL

Right on.

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    It's friggin disgusting to have knobs being polished and bodily fluids exchanged in cramped areas where innocent people, including children, are required to partially de-clothe in order to toilet themselves.
    - and don't try to tell me the desperate pervs who bang strangers next to where people take dumps are concerned about hygiene!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What exactly did people google to find beats where they live? I'm curious as to wether there's places (small town) around here. I've searched "gay beat 'town' " but didn't get anything

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I typed in 'beats Perth' and a list came up of different sites 😳

ME 28 Mild endo, Mild pcos : DH 33
    TTC # 1 : 3 years : OI x 3 BFN : IUI x 3 BFN IVF # 1 BFP! DS born 29/9/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopoke View Post
    What exactly did people google to find beats where they live? I'm curious as to wether there's places (small town) around here. I've searched "gay beat 'town' " but didn't get anything
    Ding ding ding! You're one of the lucky and safe people who isn't within cooee of a gay beat. Congrats!

I googled my area, actually several surrounding suburbs and the closest one was about 20 km away, and appears to have closed down due to lack of err.. "action".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopoke View Post
    Try googling gay hookup or gay cruising maybe. Or, we could all just lose interest in this completely random thing that doesn't affect us LOL

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lemonpancakes For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (18-06-2014),MsViking  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Tickle View Post

Perhaps a little squint at the laws that find such behaviour (and by that I refer to both genders and all types of sex) legally offensive would be a good idea to before making the statement that loitering, soliciting, abetting, procuring and f*cking in a toilet block is legal.

You could consider taking your own advice..... Not only regarding the laws themselves but the practical application and court outcomes.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Que Sera For This Useful Post:

ChickyBee  (18-06-2014),MsViking  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    "Gay marriage: misunderstood to be widely supported by the gay community. Again, another myth to bust."

Seriously???!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsViking For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (19-06-2014),BettyW  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I wonder how many people who have posted in this thread have had sex in public?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (19-06-2014),HippyGirl85  (19-06-2014),MsViking  (19-06-2014)