+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    MilkingMaid is offline Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most supportive member
    Question those who don't question authority
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    69 years...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I asked my Dh and he's never noticed.

He thinks I'm a tad crazy for talking about it a little to often this weekend.

Im never going to look at men's toilets the same now.

mumbron is offline Actions speak louder than words!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I must be living under a rock too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellewood View Post
    Really though?
    Not just privacy has been brought up. It's creepy, it's also dangerous behaviour! Having random sex with a stranger in a public place not up mention a public amenities block where ordinary people and children undress to toilet... Safety? (For children/young people/old people/vulnerable people), Std's (unknowingly passed on to spouses/other partners), unsanitary practices (semen left behind). I get that people have impulses, but keep it away from the public! Prostitutes do, so should others!
    Yes really. Yes it's creepy, yes it's dangerous (STI's, bashings etc.) but don't be naive enough to think that this is only for homosexuals. Heterosexuals have public s.ex all the time, and often unprotected. I have worked in a family planning clinic and at least 90% of the people coming in were under 25's needing STI checks after having unprotected s.ex with members of the opposite s.ex (it was a question we had to ask).
    I know that the most popular place in my area to take prostitutes is to the park across the road from where they get picked up...and pay for whatever to be done to them in the bushes or on the playground equipment. I have heard heterosexual couples bragging about their public s.ex acts in a whole range of different places....have you never heard of the mile high club? What's that...people having s.ex in a public toilet essentially. But somehow the response to someone saying they had s.ex in a toilet on an aeroplane is cause for high fives and 'go you's' but homosexuals hooking up in a public toilet is gross, and dangerous to the rest of the community. Where do you draw the line? (Personally..I think the mile high club is foul and not a club I ever want to be a part of...but I'm not going to worry about catching an STI off the toilet seat the next time I go on a plane either.)

It's certainly not something I would like to stumble upon, but given how surprised I was by the sheer amount of hook up places in my area, and given that my husband has never walked in to a rest room to see any of this in action, I'm not too concerned. I'd much rather the heterosexual couples dry humping each other on a picnic blanket metres from a kids play area took it to the toilet, because at least then it's out of my kids view.

So ultimately, no I don't condone it. But I am not naive enough to think it's limited to homosexual couples (plenty of stories out there in the world of husband's giving their wives std's cause of the other woman they have been b.onking), and I'm not going to stop my husband from taking our daughter's to the men's toilet, or be concerned about them catching STI's from sliding down the slide at the playground.
    I know the OP said that where she sees it occurring it's very obvious, but 13 pages of comments, and the majority have been that they knew about it but haven't seen it, or they had no idea it existed. I bet nearly every person who has posted in this can rattle off at least one public place they know of a heterosexual couple having s.ex. I can rattle off 10 off the top of my head without even thinking about it.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (09-06-2014),Bongley  (09-06-2014),ChickyBee  (09-06-2014),Ngaiz  (09-06-2014),Que Sera  (09-06-2014),Renn  (09-06-2014),TheGooch  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Partyofthree

I don't think I'm naive at all. But I think we're discussing different issues. I know heterosexuals also have sex in public places, and ftr I think the mile high club is foul also, is it an actual club? Anyway, I was specifically discussing the issue of known and organised (and listed on specific websites) beats that (in my area and many others it seems) are in practically every recreational area/family area and shopping centre around. Hetero couples having random sex in public places is a different issue again as its not 'organised' and mapped out like beats are, and I dare say not nearly as obvious.. I don't think I've ever witnessed it tbh - so in that sense yes perhaps I am ignorant as you say. But that's not what the OP was about...

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (09-06-2014),KaraB  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think the issue for me mostly is the selfishness of these people. They are cheating on their partners first if all, they may be exposing their partners to sti s and they don't care who sees them. I would hate for my ds to innocently go to the toilet and see something he shouldn't. Why do people have to be so gross?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

Gracie's Mum  (09-06-2014),HearMeRoar  (09-06-2014),KaraB  (09-06-2014)

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just asked dh & he hasnt seen anything himself, but he says he checks for peepholes, and that his mate once walked in on two guys going for it in a public loo @ a big train station in Melbourne (initials S.Y.)

I just wonder how many women's toilets have peepholes. it's a loooong-standing fear of mine, being spied on, I grew up in a small town with a couple of known pee.ping tom's

I'm not surprised at all by this topic though - I've heard stories from my gay friends - but I am surprised at the whole shopping centre thing. Dark parks and isolated loos I can kind of understand, or an o.rgy in the loos of a gay bar etc etc. But scre.wing in a shopping centre loo? How desperate would you have to be! I googled several centres in a short radius from me and they are all listed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope they have scented candles or something to overpower the toilet odour.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

ArthurDent  (09-06-2014),TheGooch  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow imagine if one of the wives were out for a walked and saw her partner going in

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    I hope they have scented candles or something to overpower the toilet odour.
    Add that to the list of signs of cheating. Never lets phone out of sight, chdck. Lipstick on collar, check. Carrying scented candle or odour neutralizer, check.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

Amiedoll  (10-06-2014),harvs  (09-06-2014),moosey  (09-06-2014),NancyBlackett  (09-06-2014)