+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If only they knew how lively the thread about them was. We could even suggest a few new hot spots for them

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Full House  (08-06-2014),MilkingMaid  (08-06-2014),moosey  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have studied sexology and other health topics through uni. Therefore was exposed to a lot of this 'underground' info. Men who do this often don't identify as gay, they are 'men who have sex with men' as it's politically called. There is actually a place in Perth called Steamworks which I have been inside with a group of uni people before it opens. Men can go there, pay an entry fee and basically have sex with whoever. There are rooms for hire with partitions, fantasy rooms, spas, tunnels all sorts. Its basically a huge warehouse kitted out and it even has a bar inside.

The things you learn at uni

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

bunkx  (08-06-2014),Lauzy  (08-06-2014),MilkingMaid  (08-06-2014),Ngaiz  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of things go on in the world, whatever is happening in the public toilets isn't affecting me so personally not concerned about it.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkingMaid View Post
    The site I've just found has a live chat window, and they are chatting about cruising, and how quiet it is lol
    i sat in there a bit...reading about them saying 'you wouldnt choke on my anaconda" ffs. lol

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-06-2014),moosey  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    The saying 'on the down low' originated from this behavior.

It makes me sad that these men have to hide it and that is done in public places (Brisbane's South Bank toilets seems to be a highly recommended spot ) The fact that is in public toilets grosses me out for hygeine reasons.

But in all honesty, where else are they meant to go? They're not going to book a hotel due to the $$ and they can't do it at home. The fact that they may have a spouse is none of my concern unless it is a friend or family member.
    Seriously? I don't really get why you'd feel sorry for them. They made the choice to go to public places to have sex with strangers. I'm pretty stunned that you wouldn't feel for any spouses these men might have especially since number 1- if they're gay they're already lying to their wives- a conscious choice to lie. 2 They're cheating on them - which is also a choice. 3 They could be giving their unsuspecting wives an std including HIV. Like seriously- oh those poor men who want to sleep with other men cause they don't feel they can be open with the wives they fooled into marrying them thinking they were straight and monogamous?! Are you for real??

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KaraB For This Useful Post:

Aurora21  (09-06-2014),Ellewood  (08-06-2014),Funnels  (08-06-2014),Mulva  (08-06-2014),ourbradybunch  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ourbradybunch View Post
    Its still inappropriate. In an area with kids around is wrong in my books.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I don't disagree, I just think given how discrete they are about it all, it's probably not something we havr to be overly worried about being exposed to. I'm quite sure they don't want to be getting arrested for public s.ex acts. Everything I've read today talks about the privacy of the place, or to be on the lookout for families/straight men etc. I think this is why they get away with it...they're careful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    Seriously? I don't really get why you'd feel sorry for them. They made the choice to go to public places to have sex with strangers. I'm pretty stunned that you wouldn't feel for any spouses these men might have especially since number 1- if they're gay they're already lying to their wives- a conscious choice to lie. 2 They're cheating on them - which is also a choice. 3 They could be giving their unsuspecting wives an std including HIV. Like seriously- oh those poor men who want to sleep with other men cause they don't feel they can be open with the wives they fooled into marrying them thinking they were straight and monogamous?! Are you for real??
    Yes I am.

I think it's very sad that society doesn't allow everyone to be open about their sexuality and that 'monogamous' is the only socially acceptable relationship status. I say this as a family member to a lovely person who was brutally murdered in a very high profile homosexual hate crime. Maybe if this had happened to one of your relatives you may have a different view of it.

We can only assume that each and every person cruising is being unfaithful.

I never said I didn't feel for their spouse, just that's is not my concern. Im not going on a stake out to follow a stranger home from their local beat and dob them in to their partner. But I could not knowingly allow it to happen to a friend or family member without saying something.

A man does not have to be gay to have sex with another man and they may have had no intentions of doing this when they first married. But then wouldn't cheating be the issue, not cruising?

You are aware you can get HIV from heterosexual sex right? HIV is fast on the rise. Once again, cheating is the issue here, not cruising.

Maybe some of these people are in open relationships where their partners know it happens but just don't want to know about it?..

I for one can say that in order to satisfy the husband I love so dearly, I have considered an open relationship with him. I dont even believe that they work but I was willing to try everything to keep my husband.

The discussion is about where it is happening and the fact that innocent people (including children) may be exposed, and that doesn't sit right with me but I'm willing to accept that it does happen and hope I myself never come across a couple in the act.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 08-06-2014 at 18:45.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

BettyW  (08-06-2014),Full House  (08-06-2014),JustJaq  (08-06-2014),Renn  (08-06-2014),~Marigold~  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we are going to have to agree to disagree here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it's more simple than society not allowing gay people feel comfortable.
    In some casesI just think it's h'rny men wanting to get their kicks however they can. Regardless of who it hurts and why.
    In my area, as I've stated 1000 times, it's not discreet. It's near children's play equipment and on a high traffic footpath. You can see the toilet block from the main road although the carpark us slightly hidden. It's in plain daylight. Right near a school.
    Children should not be exposed to any of this sort of behavior. We pay our rates to have access to these facilities when needed. We shouldn't be scared of accessing toilets incase someone is in there having a bonk.
    I'm sure a gay man who is in the closest can meet up with other men in other, more hygienic places.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moosey For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (09-06-2014),Ellewood  (08-06-2014),HearMeRoar  (08-06-2014),KaraB  (08-06-2014),Mulva  (08-06-2014),ourbradybunch  (08-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Party of Three View Post
    I don't disagree, I just think given how discrete they are about it all, it's probably not something we havr to be overly worried about being exposed to. I'm quite sure they don't want to be getting arrested for public s.ex acts. Everything I've read today talks about the privacy of the place, or to be on the lookout for families/straight men etc. I think this is why they get away with it...they're careful.
    Really though?
    Not just privacy has been brought up. It's creepy, it's also dangerous behaviour! Having random sex with a stranger in a public place not up mention a public amenities block where ordinary people and children undress to toilet... Safety? (For children/young people/old people/vulnerable people), Std's (unknowingly passed on to spouses/other partners), unsanitary practices (semen left behind). I get that people have impulses, but keep it away from the public! Prostitutes do, so should others!

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ellewood For This Useful Post:

atomicmama  (09-06-2014),HearMeRoar  (08-06-2014),KaraB  (08-06-2014),moosey  (08-06-2014),Mulva  (08-06-2014),ourbradybunch  (08-06-2014),Purple Lily  (08-06-2014),SuperGranny  (10-06-2014)