+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Period late but blood test negative - Pregnyl experts please help :)

Hello everyone,This is my first time posting here but I have often been comforted by posts I have read from you all I have PCOS so have been having ovulation induction with Puregon and then the Pregnyl trigger and 2 follow up Pregnyl shots each cycle. I've been doing this for about 12 months with no success, we do have a beautiful 5 year old boy who was conceived with no medical assistance and I now think was just pure luck! We have had no luck producing no.2 and after 4 years of trying I'm thinking IVF may be the next step later this year.OK here is the background to my question-I ovulated on 16th May, and had a negative blood test this week on 4th June. My period has never been late during this treatment and it is still yet to arrive, I've had a tiny bit of spotting and sore boobs.Q: Has anyone else ever had a neg blood test delayed period after a Pregnyl trigger?This waiting period is the pits!Thank you lovely ladiesPeggyxx
    Last edited by PeggyMargy; 07-06-2014 at 09:15.

Similar Threads

1. Extreme sore breasts, cramps, late period but negative pregnancy trst
    By Michelle2418 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 17-04-2014, 10:20
  2. Late period, increased CM but might have Ovulated late?
    By Ninalanina in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-01-2014, 17:43
  3. Missed period and negative HCG
    By mia13 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-11-2013, 23:38