+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by oozzle View Post
    Actually, my iPad stuffed up a competition entry for me not so long ago to win a masterclass with Gary Mehigan. It changed his name to Garty Mehmeh.
    I clearly didn't win but the promoters at channel ten thought it was great and emailed me to say so! Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    I was trying to tell my friends I had been diagnosed with Barmah forest fever and it autocorrected to 'Batman forest fever' which resulted in all sorts of funny replies
    Zomg I can't breathe!!!! These are hilarious!!

I think my best one was when I texted DH to tell him my little sister was at our house. I meant to send 'she's home from school so I went to pick her up' and instead my message said 'she's homosexual so I went to lick her up'.

Awkward ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I once sent DH a msg saying "Bestie is going to lick me up later tonight" instead of "pick me up" apparently he very loudly exclaimed "what the f***" whilst at work hahaha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hahaha I just saw this!!! Seems your bestie and I would get on well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Haha!! These are hilarious!!

I've also sent my male friend a text saying 'this wine is getting me p.ussy (without the dot) instead of '****y'

He replied 'I wish wine did that for me!!'

I texted him a few months later saying I was staying in bed because I was having a d.ick day (no dot) instead of 'sick' day.

I get the feeling my phone has it's mind in the gutter!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My phone auto-corrected a word to vulva once - I forget what the original word was but so embarrassment!!

both my phone and ipad f-up all the time lately - it puts 2 of the same word in consecutively and I don't know why!! It means I post, then immediately have to hit 'edit' to edit it. So annoying! I hate auto-correct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I once sent DH a msg saying "Bestie is going to lick me up later tonight" instead of "pick me up" apparently he very loudly exclaimed "what the f***" whilst at work hahaha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by oozzle View Post
    oh my god! That's sensational! I just burst out laughing!
    Same. The only thing that would beat that is an 'out' in place of the 'up'

gold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Confirming to my dad that he wanted "the sex hunt" book for his birthday !
    ..... He wanted Rex hunt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Apparently I need to win Tarts instead of Tatts according to my phone, luckily my sisters phone does the same thing so she knew what I was on about.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellewood View Post

both my phone and ipad f-up all the time lately - it puts 2 of the same word in consecutively and I don't know why!! It means I post, then immediately have to hit 'edit' to edit it. So annoying! I hate auto-correct!
    Mine has been doing that too. It's been extremely random. So frustrating. I wonder if it's cos I haven't updated for a while. Or maybe I make up too many words and the dictionary is on strike...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    Mine has been doing that too. It's been extremely random. So frustrating. I wonder if it's cos I haven't updated for a while. Or maybe I make up too many words and the dictionary is on strike...
    I think it auto-corrects sentences instead of just words, but it only selects part of the sentence, so then you get double-up. Ie. if I write 'I think it's terrible', it selects the 'think it's terrible' part and auto-corrects it to 'I think it's terrible', thus I end up with a double I I think it's terrible! Grrr dykwim?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellewood View Post
    I think it auto-corrects sentences instead of just words, but it only selects part of the sentence, so then you get double-up. Ie. if I write 'I think it's terrible', it selects the 'think it's terrible' part and auto-corrects it to 'I think it's terrible', thus I end up with a double I I think it's terrible! Grrr dykwim?
    this ipad does that too! I have had to edit this post already.
    Earlier I wrote, oh no. It corrected it to oh oh no, it's doubled up on loads of my posts lately.