+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Technically it is, but it's not the same.

I struggled to say give birth for months after I had my third baby which was my first c-section (emergency)
    I've only experienced two emergency CS births, but I'd be quite certain that it's not the same as a vaginal birth. I personally have never had an issue calling it giving birth.

It's just the original question made me cry a little on the inside that many people don't consider CS as giving birth.

Don't even get me started on the 'easy way out' comments!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

RipperRita  (09-06-2014)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretched View Post
    Don't even get me started on the 'easy way out' comments!
    Never had a CS but...Urgh! Major surgery is hardly the easy way out!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I chose a cesarian for both of my births and will again for the next one

5. The Following User Says Thank You to codex For This Useful Post:

Journomama  (09-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    5 weeks on and I can't say I gave birth, I say 'when my ob delivered' or 'when she was born'.
    Four years on from mine I still cant say I gave birth either its always when she was born. And it was my choice to have a cesar....

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siesmum View Post
    Four years on from mine I still cant say I gave birth either its always when she was born. And it was my choice to have a cesar....

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

OT a bit. Mine was elective but I'm still not happy about how it went down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there ladies, of course I meant Did you have an elective c-section due to a fear of giving birth NATURALLY/VAGINALLY?

Apologies for any offence caused. I am looking for a case study for a HIGH PROFILE NATIONAL PARENTING MAGAZINE - if you could email me at contact@jessicajanesammut.com ASAP if you wish to take part, that would be wonderful. The feature will be friendly and non-judgey, showing that women have help at hand and options if they are truly scared of giving birth. Thanks :-)

contact@jessicajanesammut.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Codex, if you wish to take part in a national parenting magazine can you please email me at contact@jessicajanesammut.com. I am looking for a case study on this as part of the feature :-) The feature will be friendly and non-judgey, showing that women have help at hand and options if they are truly scared of giving birth. Thanks :-)

Last edited by Journomama; 09-06-2014 at 11:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by codex View Post
    Yes I chose a cesarian for both of my births and will again for the next one
    Hi Codex, if you wish to take part in a national parenting magazine can you please email me at contact@jessicajanesammut.com. I am looking for a case study on this as part of the feature :-) The feature will be friendly and non-judgey, showing that women have help at hand and options if they are truly scared of giving birth. Thanks :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbub View Post
    Yes I did! and it was an awesome experience. wouldn't have done it any other way.
    Hi bigbub, if you wish to take part in a national parenting magazine can you please email me at contact@jessicajanesammut.com. I am looking for a case study on this as part of the feature :-) The feature will be friendly and non-judgey, showing that women have help at hand and options if they are truly scared of giving birth. Thanks :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    ^^ same as me. 2 elective c sections
    Hi Katiana, if you wish to take part in a national parenting magazine can you please email me at contact@jessicajanesammut.com. I am looking for a case study on this as part of the feature :-) The feature will be friendly and non-judgey, showing that women have help at hand and options if they are truly scared of giving birth. Thanks :-)