Closed Thread
Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Felicia Sorry to hear af arrived, i hope the new year brings you a bundle of joy
    @mrandmrsjones Sorry to hear about the MS, and of places to happen... on a cruise. Hope it settles down for you soon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to curlybird For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get my bt results today eeek hope it's not too early to pick anything up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @Felicia that af arrived, but like you say without that your not going to get pregnant. fingers crossed for the New Year!
    @mrandmrsjones the ms is the worst! I was like you didn't vomit just couldn't stomach certain things. My sense of smell went nuts.. I drove my partner crazy every afternoon when he got home from work, asking if there was something off In the house because the house smelt so bad. Pregnancy causes some weird and wonderful things. I hope the ms eases up for you
    @clucky all the best for the 22nd I'm really hoping you get a bfp!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaleissk For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (20-12-2014),Felicia  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies !
    Crusing along here cd3
    mum going to be sooooo relaxed this cycle as I will be with dh the whole time and were holidaying on relaxing Islands

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (20-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I am fairly new to BH and am looking to share the TTC journey with others. Last active pill on Wednesday and will be TTC in the new year. My DH and I would love #1 in 2015, but we don't want to put too much pressure on ourselves. All the best to everyone on their journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a down day guys. Am pretty sure AF is on her way again. 😩 I tested yesterday to know whether I should drink at my friends 30th tonight & it was a BFN. I am so gutted that it's now the end of 2014 & I'm STILL not pregnant. When AF comes it'll be the start of cycle 12 of trying. We fell so easily with DS we just never even considered that it wouldn't happen quickly again. And now we're having to decide if and when we want to have fertility intervention & it's so hard to know what to do. We never thought we'd be that couple so it's a slightly bitter pill to swallow.

Ugh, sorry for the vent. Just feeling so disappointed & frustrated & sad all at the same time. 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Massive hugs @McBecks. Although it hasn't been that long for us, I do feel your pain. We fell first go with DS and after he was born I have had a few Doctors tell me that I am very fertile. So to STILL be waiting for my BFP is not what we were expecting. We have made the decision to get DH tested if this cycle doesn't work.

I was never much of a drinker before this... I am now

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling all TTC testers who want to wait till AF is late ... Support chat :-) #3

I am going to share the blues with you ladies! I just did a cheapie 11dpo and it had nothing! I feel I am out this cycle I never thought ttc would be so emotional. I guess so much is invested in it. I wouldn't be surprised if af is a mega b$&ch and comes on Christmas Day! She due Christmas Eve. I will be such a grump if she does well, hopefully my gorgeous nephews will make me feel better on the day- they usually make me laugh a lot haha.
    Well, I'll try and be positive and say that 2015 is sure to bring us our bfps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ames1988
    welcone hun-how very exciting for you to be starring ttc
    I wish you a fun ttc journey !

Oh ladies I'm feeling for you on this journey it very hard sometimes and around Christmas is such a more emotional time - try and be kind to yourself and just hold onto the knowing that you will have a bfp soon - I swear we have the cheeky babies waiting to choose us - the ones that will keep us on our feet
    mI know what you me though as I hadq flittering thought the other day thinning this is my second Christmas I thiught I would either be pregnant or gave a baby
    hugs hugs hugs xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finished the Christmas shopping yesterday. I swear every one is either pregnant or has a new born. :/

CD10 today will probably O from Christmas eve to boxing day. DH is going away for a week so I'm glad I will O while he is still here.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (21-12-2014)