Closed Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane0240 View Post
    @curlybird af is meant to come tomorrow! Hoping she doesn't!

I haven't really had af like cramps it's more just a dull ache every now and again, and I'm pretty tired!

Resisting the urge to test before tomorrow lol! Very tough!
    Oooh good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaryJane0240
    welcome
    Our ttc timeframe is the same length
    I'm ttc #2
    ds is 7
    how did you go this morning ... Poas ... Bfp????

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia I'm hanging to test but I slept over my mother-in-law's house and didn't bring any tests! I'll have to wait till tonight or even better tomorrow morning. Still no sign at all of af so fingers crossed! 90% of the time I have spotting beforehand, this time nothing all month...

It's nice to know I'm not alone with trying for 2 years. It's been tough, but we have started making a few healthy changes that we hope helps! Have you been for a check up for any underlying issues?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane0240 View Post
    @Felicia I'm hanging to test but I slept over my mother-in-law's house and didn't bring any tests! I'll have to wait till tonight or even better tomorrow morning. Still no sign at all of af so fingers crossed! 90% of the time I have spotting beforehand, this time nothing all month...

It's nice to know I'm not alone with trying for 2 years. It's been tough, but we have started making a few healthy changes that we hope helps! Have you been for a check up for any underlying issues?

oooooh that sounds very promising - fx for you!!!
    hope tomorrow delivers a bfp!
    it is a rough road sometimes but I wouldn't be where I am on my spiritual journey if I'd concieved straight away
    my situation is unique - my dh a VR ( vasectomy reversal) and his sperm count is taking abit longer to come back
    It's not low but it's not high - so just waiting for the golden sperm Haha
    So it was the long process of getting it done waiting to see if it worked then we have been actively ttc for 2 yrs

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Felicia ow that sounds like it's been a crazy journey for you! My husband has Rheumatoid Arthritis and the medication he takes reduces sperm count, but he cannot come off it. So we are guessing this is the reason why we haven't fallen pregnant but can't be sure as we haven't tested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @MaryJane0240 and @McBecks, hope you get your bfps soon!!

Tested this morning with a cheapie, 11 dpo, and bfn, and I'm gutted.

The symptoms over the last few days and temps seemed so positive! And moreover, we were at a friend's place for dinner last night, I was extremely exhausted and could barely keep myself awake until dinner... I also had some more yellow cm. I was nauseous when we got back home (around 11ish) and I threw up a little. I didn't have any alcohol so that is ruled out, maybe I caught a bug or ate something that my stomach didn't agree with.

This morning I woke up under rested but eager to test so quickly temped earlier than usual and saw that my temp had fallen to the cover line. And of course the bfn upon testing. I went back to bed and woke up 3 hours later..and took temps again..and they were high again...

which one would you consider? Also did anyone get a bfn on 11dpo and a bfp after or how many days until your got a positive on a cheapie?

No sign of af.. but I don't really get any signs except the temp dropping.
    I am really disappointed
    Last edited by cuky; 14-12-2014 at 09:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @cuky if your 2nd temp was closer to the normal time you take your temps, I'd go with that one. But your temp tomorrow will give you a better idea. Just sucks that you have to wait another 20 odd hours.
    Don't give up hope just yet. FX

8. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

cuky  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you're disappointed @cuky, but 11dpo can definitely be too early to see a BFP. If you took the longer time for implantation (eg 10 days) you still wouldn't have enough HCG to pick up as it's only been a day to start producing it. How long is your LP usually do you know? I'd give it another couple of days & then test again. Good luck! 👍

10. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

cuky  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    Welcome @MaryJane0240 and @MrsBecks, hope you get your bfps soon!!

Tested this morning with a cheapie, 11 dpo, and bfn, and I'm gutted.

The symptoms over the last few days and temps seemed so positive! And moreover, we were at a friend's place for dinner last night, I was extremely exhausted and could barely keep myself awake until dinner... I also had some more yellow cm. I was nauseous when we got back home (around 11ish) and I threw up a little. I didn't have any alcohol so that is ruled out, maybe I caught a bug or ate something that my stomach didn't agree with.

This morning I woke up under rested but eager to test so quickly temped earlier than usual and saw that my temp had fallen to the cover line. And of course the bfn upon testing. I went back to bed and woke up 3 hours later..and took temps again..and they were high again...

which one would you consider? Also did anyone get a bfn on 11dpo and a bfp after or how many days until your got a positive on a cheapie?

No sign of af.. but I don't really get any signs except the temp dropping.
    I am really disappointed
    Gate crashing to say - I had exactly the same thing - stark bfn at 11dpo, followed by what I thought was a BFN at 6am at 12dpo. (There was the lightest possible hint of a line when it dried 4 hrs later).

Got an obvious BFP that afternoon on a FRER and a clearblue digital - don't give up hope yet!

Xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsA2B For This Useful Post:

cuky  (14-12-2014),curlybird  (14-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @MrsA2B! How long is your lp?
    Mine is about 11 days, and so I tested today (11dpo). Also, the last time I was pregnant (but miscarried) I got a faint but visible 2nd line on Frer at 11dpo.
    And the torturous wait begins until tomorrow morning...